who do Fins fans dislike most? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who do Fins fans dislike most?

Originally posted by dolfan06
there are two bills fans that are as dumb as a rock. billhoff and nobeefbelow. those two guys are something else!:rolleyes:
then there is moldsrocks, i don't think a rock can be that dumb, definately not that young!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by TigerJ
Bazinet37, where did you meet those Bills fans? Here? A Bills fan site? or in person? That might have something to do with the percentages. Among Dolphin fans who post on the Bills forums I frequent probably half of them or better want to talk football, though some of them engage in a little good natured smack from time to time. The remaining half, or a little less visit to talk smack and nothing else. They normally get back just what they dish out. I think that here in finheaven there are those of us Bills fans who only talk smack, like the ones dolfan alludes to. There are some who like to talk football but are not above a little light jab in the ribs now and then. I put myself in that category, but when I do that it's almost always football related. I just don't have any use for name calling.

I'm mostly talking about people I meet in person. There are quite a few Bills fans on campus, and they always have something to say to me when they see me in my 'Fins jersey. LMAO, atleast they do until they find out I'm on the football team. On this website, I don't mind most of the Bills fans. Clumped, CirclingWagons and yourself are among the most knowledgable football fans I've talked to, and there is a great deal of respect there. Of course, there are the kids who find the keyboard and find it necessary to smack here, but they're gone adter the week......

My social and business circles do not include lots of sports fans period. Plus, I live in Bills country, so I've never had an unpleasant encounter with a Dolphin fan. In the town I used to live in, I had a friend who was a 49er fan. We did some good natured bantering back and forth. On the street, I would no more think to comment on a stranger's team sweatshirt, no matter what team he roots for, than comment on his/her taste in shoes.

BTW, dolfan, I really don't think the issue of how rival fans treat each other should depend on how smart they are. I fancy myself fairly observant of personnel in the NFL and think I know a little in very general terms what is meant by things like: "spread formation, two deep zone," "zone blitz," "standard pro set," "power I," "slot receiver," etc. However, when it comes Xs and Os in all their glorious detail, I'm pretty dumb, never having played the game other than in a back lot situation. I hope that doesn't preclude me from talking football. At the same time, I think it quite possible that there are people with lots of smarts on the "Xs and Os" of football who's attitudes I can't respect.

Originally posted by TigerJ
My social and business circles do not include lots of sports fans period. Plus, I live in Bills country, so I've never had an unpleasant encounter with a Dolphin fan. In the town I used to live in, I had a friend who was a 49er fan. We did some good natured bantering back and forth. On the street, I would no more think to comment on a stranger's team sweatshirt, no matter what team he roots for, than comment on his/her taste in shoes.

BTW, dolfan, I really don't think the issue of how rival fans treat each other should depend on how smart they are. I fancy myself fairly observant of personnel in the NFL and think I know a little in very general terms what is meant by things like: "spread formation, two deep zone," "zone blitz," "standard pro set," "power I," "slot receiver," etc. However, when it comes Xs and Os in all their glorious detail, I'm pretty dumb, never having played the game other than in a back lot situation. I hope that doesn't preclude me from talking football. At the same time, I think it quite possible that there are people with lots of smarts on the "Xs and Os" of football who's attitudes I can't respect.
the only real unpleasant experiences i've had are with raiders, charger and jet fans!:rolleyes:

I would say it depends on what generation you are from.....the Bills were definitely it in the 70's/80's when we were kicking their tails until they started going on there multiple superbowl runs.....then...not much since with them....

As for the JETS, they have been the #1 rival for the past decade since they have generally been having there way with us over the past few years and I think that THAT rivalry has grown to be the biggest....

As for me.....I can't stand 99.9% of any of the Bills or Jets fans.....they are all the rudest and ****iest SOBs I've run into at any game, bar, or on the internet....funny how I haven't heard but a peep out of any of them this year after game 3.......all their dreams are in the toilet and they'll wait for next year....AGAIN! LOL

The Pats fans are so-so with me. Actually every year my wife and I go on a cruise to Key West / Cozumel and every year we watch the x-mas break game at this bar called "The Stadium".....we've been doing this for a few years but this year we'll pass as we moved to New Orleans about 1 1/2 years ago and the trips to S. FL are taking a toll and we want to have x-mas at our own house up here....anyways....if you're ever in Cozumel check out the place.....they used to not have AC and you could hang your shirt up on the ceiling (every tile was covered) and each year we hung out with the same Pats fans and had a blast with them......so....them and others I've met are cool.....I only seem to run into the jerks when they're doing better then normal and the arrogant factor sprouts it's ugly head

Originally posted by jbond
I would say it depends on what generation you are from.....the Bills were definitely it in the 70's/80's when we were kicking their tails until they started going on there multiple superbowl runs.....then...not much since with them....

As for the JETS, they have been the #1 rival for the past decade since they have generally been having there way with us over the past few years and I think that THAT rivalry has grown to be the biggest....

As for me.....I can't stand 99.9% of any of the Bills or Jets fans.....they are all the rudest and ****iest SOBs I've run into at any game, bar, or on the internet....funny how I haven't heard but a peep out of any of them this year after game 3.......all their dreams are in the toilet and they'll wait for next year....AGAIN! LOL

The Pats fans are so-so with me. Actually every year my wife and I go on a cruise to Key West / Cozumel and every year we watch the x-mas break game at this bar called "The Stadium".....we've been doing this for a few years but this year we'll pass as we moved to New Orleans about 1 1/2 years ago and the trips to S. FL are taking a toll and we want to have x-mas at our own house up here....anyways....if you're ever in Cozumel check out the place.....they used to not have AC and you could hang your shirt up on the ceiling (every tile was covered) and each year we hung out with the same Pats fans and had a blast with them......so....them and others I've met are cool.....I only seem to run into the jerks when they're doing better then normal and the arrogant factor sprouts it's ugly head
in the division, it has to be jet fans. i've met more unpleasant jet fans than any other team, then we to buffalo. they can get on your nerves, gotta feel kinda sorry for the jerks right now though. after talking trash all off season then falling on their face in game 3. as for pats fans, we've had heated discussions, but overall i'd say they were pretty cool.

but if we're talking about fans i hate the most, its the raiders. they go out of their way to be obnoxious.. when i was in miami for a game with the raiders, even with all the dolphin fans around, and we kicked their butts, there were still fans running around the stadium yelling "we're #1". there was a chick in the parking lot when we were tailgating that was pretty much an a$$. if she wasn't practically naked and cute, i think she would have had a few things thrown at her!:rolleyes: :(

living in downtown Boston I despise the Pats more than any other team. They win a game and they are on the front page of the Globe, they lose a game and there is small blurb about it on page 27.

Originally posted by fearthefish
living in downtown Boston I despise the Pats more than any other team. They win a game and they are on the front page of the Globe, they lose a game and there is small blurb about it on page 27.
i guess you could say thats why i hate the raiders the most, i live in california!:rolleyes:

there are two bills fans that are as dumb as a rock. billhoff and nobeefbelow. those two guys are something else!:rolleyes:
Now ,Now "ZERO"6, that wasn`t very nice...was it?Just because you get knocked around in the smack forum on a daily bases, doesn`t mean you have to come in here and call us dumb! Sounds like a unfootball related personal attack to me.....and this comming from a very knowledgable old fillet-o-fart like yourself.....stabbing me in the back in the main forum!...go figure? I might have to come in here more often just to protect whats between my shoulder blades!..Where`s the frukin moderators in this frukin forum?...Zero6 should be terminated in here at ONCE!!" :yell: :fire: :D ;) ...nice game sunday!!:lol:

Originally posted by Billhoff
Now ,Now "ZERO"6, that wasn`t very nice...was it?Just because you get knocked around in the smack forum on a daily bases, doesn`t mean you have to come in here and call us dumb! Sounds like a unfootball related personal attack to me.....and this comming from a very knowledgable old fillet-o-fart like yourself.....stabbing me in the back in the main forum!...go figure? I might have to come in here more often just to protect whats between my shoulder blades!..Where`s the frukin moderators in this frukin forum?...Zero6 should be terminated in here at ONCE!!" :yell: :fire: :D ;) ...nice game sunday!!:lol:
seems as though have had several NICE games!:D

seems as though have had several NICE games!:D
Your goose had laid more eggs then ours!;) Pretty cowardly of ya to diss me in this forum ,when you know I don`t comeover here to often....You might of opened a can of whupass.....and here I thought we were friends!:evil:

Your goose had laid more eggs then ours!;) Pretty cowardly of ya to diss me in this forum ,when you know I don`t comeover here to often....You might of opened a can of whupass.....and here I thought we were friends!:evil:
don't worry about me dissing you, you do a good enough job on yourself! "swamp toilet"! need i say more!:D

don't worry about me dissing you, you do a good enough job on yourself! "swamp toilet"! need i say more!:D
This isn`t the smack forum, zero...so Enough of your nonsense!.....Ligit question:....wheres this great dolphin team & fanbase Ive been hearing so much about in the off season?.......shouldn`t you be 11-2 and on your way to a division title and superbowl by now?( according to all the dopefin fans you should be?)...and whats up with all the empty orange seats each week.......I find that comical...we get more fans at a Sabres game!(nice dedicated fans)! :rolleyes:

This isn`t the smack forum, zero...so Enough of your nonsense!.....Ligit question:....wheres this great dolphin team & fanbase Ive been hearing so much about in the off season?.......shouldn`t you be 11-2 and on your way to a division title and superbowl by now?( according to all the dopefin fans you should be?)...and whats up with all the empty orange seats each week.......I find that comical...we get more fans at a Sabres game!(nice dedicated fans)! :rolleyes:
this is what i've been hearing about the bills, until the 3rd game of the year!:D

Back
Top Bottom