Who do you hate most in the division? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you hate most in the division?

phins4ever1986

Practice Squad
Reaction score
OK so i was wondering who do you all hate the most in the division and you have to tell me why and i know the most obvious answer is because they are in the division. For me it has to be the JETS i know people probably have a new found hate for the Pats. But the monday night game in 2000 still plays in my mind and the fact we had went like 4 or 5 years of them sweeping us(forgot what years these were somewhere in the 90s). So yes im eager to hear what you all have to say:thanks::thanks:afc a

Over the years I've hated the Bills, Jets, and Pats to various degrees. But I found I only really hated the Bills and Pats when they have done well. I've hated the Jets with a passion regardless of whether they've sucked or whether they've done well. I don't know why. :)

Everyone wants to smack the Jets in the mouth for awhile, but as for hate, it's the Pats & Colts.

It's close for me. I hate the Jets but when I was growing up as a wee Dolphins fan, the Bills were notorious at kicking the **** out of us in the worst ways. Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed, Marv Levy, Don Beebe, Steve Tasker, Bruce Smith, etc. Man they used to make me cry lol.

Bills for me too. I was born and raised in Rochester, NY before moving to South FL when I was 15. But I was always a Dolphins fan. Why? Because all those pricks Upstate hated them!

I can't beleive this is even a discussion. The Jets are our eternal enemies. The pats are doing good right now but would anyone have said the pats were our rivals in the 80s?? NO, neither the bills when we beat them like 18 straight.

Anyone who has been a fan more than 10 years will understand the jets ARE our #1 rivals, this isn't up for discussion, it's a simple fact.

I can't beleive this is even a discussion. The Jets are our eternal enemies. The pats are doing good right now but would anyone have said the pats were our rivals in the 80s?? NO, neither the bills when we beat them like 18 straight.

Anyone who has been a fan more than 10 years will understand the jets ARE our #1 rivals, this isn't up for discussion, it's a simple fact.

Question wasn't who we think are biggest rival is, the question was, "Who do you hate most in the division?"

Buffalo Bills for me.

The Patriots now having more Super Bowl wins (even though they cheated), a quarterback that has thrown more TD passes than Marino in a single season, and almost going undefeated, has poured giant tanks of gasoline on what was once a small flame.

I grew up hating bert jones & the colts. Now i equally hate the cheatin Pats. The Jets are going downhill fast. They aren't our #1 rival anymore. Besides, that wasn't the question.

Over the years I've hated the Bills, Jets, and Pats to various degrees. But I found I only really hated the Bills and Pats when they have done well. I've hated the Jets with a passion regardless of whether they've sucked or whether they've done well. I don't know why. :)
Its the same for me, always the damn Jets. Even when the Pats ran the score up on us during the the 1-15 season, I still couldn't hate them as much as the Jets.

Back
Top Bottom