Who do you hate most in the division? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you hate most in the division?

JetsSpit-1.jpg

jets cause of their fans..especially if you have gone to a game at the meadowlands wearing dolphin stuff..there's nothing worse than that..

Jets, hands down. I am certainly not fond of the Bills or Pats but I detest the Jets. Growing up in WPB around all of the people from NY and NJ telling me how much better it is up North and how the Jets and Yankees are so wonderful...yada, yada, yada. Screw off and kiss my Dolphin butt - take I-95 North if you don't like it!

Jets, hands down. I am certainly not fond of the Bills or Pats but I detest the Jets. Growing up in WPB around all of the people from NY and NJ telling me how much better it is up North and how the Jets and Yankees are so wonderful...yada, yada, yada. Screw off and kiss my Dolphin butt - take I-95 North if you don't like it!
I grew up in WPB too. It's exactly why I hate New York teams. They always brag about their teams. "The Mets will in the championship.." (Marlins stop them from reaching the playoffs twice). "Jets got Favre, we are a SB team..." (After Titans game, after this, they fell apart). "Yankees are going to win they are the best team in baseball..." (Go to World Series in 2003 and lose to the Marlins).

Even when I didn't like Pennington, I felt bad for him when the Jest fans were booing him off the field. No class.

Oh how I yearn for NY Jets toilet paper.

it is and all ways be the j e t s sucks sucks sucks

I just don't like them at all, Nfl makes the "Tom Brady Rule" are you kidding me?

I just don't like them at all, Nfl makes the "Tom Brady Rule" are you kidding me?

Gotta agree about the Tom P***y Brady Rule. That is pathetic. But it isn't even close with me it's the Jets. Always have, Always will.

for me it's the Jets,they've always had our number,or so it seems...and i just hate that...

I hate the jets and pats just about even..
I guess if i had to choose one it would be the Jets..
BUT most hated player Brady easy....

i agree jet fans are gay

says the fan of the tea that has a dolphin for a mascot and wears aqua and orange colors:lol:

One thing I have learned this past decade w/ the explosion of message boards is that fans are pretty much the same everywhere. We all have are insane fans, we all have our civil fans and most are in btw. I don't dislike anyone b/c of the team they root for, I may dislike their team but not them.

Historically Miami is the team I dislike the most but this decade there's no doubt it's New England. The Boston area has just experienced too much winning this decade.

Back
Top Bottom