Who do you hate most in the division? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you hate most in the division?

Any true fan only loves one team and hates all the rest of the teams equally.

F*ck em all. Go Fins !

J.E.T.S. Not even close. They have the most obnoxious fans too.

Oh, I work with a Buffalo Bills fan, he's pretty cool. He says "Hi" and he hates the J.E.T.S as well. LOL..

:tumbleweed:

i would have to say the pats, because everyone on that team is a bunch of douche bags. But ever since Rex Ryan Fat *** started talking crap and now Bart Scott wants to talk crap, i cant stand that im gonna be so happy when we sweep them!!!

The Jets I dislike the most and only b/c of their fans. Though it's New Yorkers in general I think are wretched but that's just me (and I don't mean all of them). Just watch the NFL and NBA drafts and you'll know what I mean.

I must be secretly gay b/c I proudly have Dolphins apparel that I wear a lot. I might have to tell my wife soon then....

Damn

Ha! Whatever! When various predators in the sea want to know where the food is, guess what they do. Follow... the... dolphins, pal. Dolphins are the business. Ever seen them fish using a river bank? It's pretty wicked. Nothing girly about them whatsoever. Your team mascot is an inanimate object and you got the nerve to diss the Dolphins??? Get a grip! Better yet, get a hold of some interesting documentaries and put the Namath tape away.

GayDolphin-1.gif

The Jets I dislike the most and only b/c of their fans. Though it's New Yorkers in general I think are wretched but that's just me (and I don't mean all of them). Just watch the NFL and NBA drafts and you'll know what I mean.

I must be secretly gay b/c I proudly have Dolphins apparel that I wear a lot. I might have to tell my wife soon then....

Damn

Secretly? I thought you broke down that closet years ago?:D

15-20 years ago I would have said the Bills, 10-14 years ago I would have said the Jets, and Now I say the Patriots....
--With All the slurping the media does with Tom Brady now It makes me sick.
--He's one Yeremiah Bell Blitz away from being in a walking boot for the rest of his playing days....Man that would be great!!

I'm sure that some how makes you a better man than I. But as for me if I saw someone beside the road with a broke down car wearing any of 31 NFL caps that wasn't the jets, I would stop and give a helping hand.

On the other hand if I saw a man with a broke down car wearing a jets cap I would go on by to see if there was anyone coming before I went back and tried to run over that scumbag with my car.

But hey, like I say, that's just me. I think if I was a jet's fan I would just commit suicide. Not because of anything other than it would simply make the world a better place to live.

This is not directed at you Junc, you seem like a nice guy. But you have to admit the world WOULD be a better place without jet fans, right??

:sidelol::sidelol::yourock:

I try to Hate to make sinse of who I hate more; The Rats or The Jets.. And even though the Rats stand for everything the NFL doesnt, I cannot say I hate the Rats the most, I passionately HATE the Jets... The Bills, they are just kinda there.

Right now the Patriots and Jets are tied.

Seriously are the Bills even a professional team still?

Any true fan only loves one team and hates all the rest of the teams equally.

F*ck em all. Go Fins !
Any true fan doesn't insult every other fan for the sake of their own highly subjective nonsense. You wanted on an exclusive list. You got it.

Definitely the Jets. Hate em. Nobody cares about the Pats when they are not doing good (not even Pats fans) and the Bills are just kinda sad (4 super bowls in a row with no wins). But the horrible, piece of crap typical New York fans are always there to show you why New York is the ******* of America.

Any loss to the Jets gets under my skin but right now its New England and its not even close. The whole country thinks they are so great and the Dolphins were just lucky. This just makes my blood boil!!!

Back
Top Bottom