Who do you hate most in the division? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you hate most in the division?

cartmandolphin-1.gif

At least our colors weren't named after a dirty filthy gas station..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Jets

Leon Hess.

We're aqua and orange.. You know, like the "orange bowl". Like how citrus is grown in Florida more than any other state. And like how you see dolphins all over the Miami shores.

And you can also say, at least we play in our own stadium and are the team of the town. And not the 2nd red-headed stepchild in our own city.. Nice to win a lot more than 2 measly division championships over the last 40 years as well . ;)

Nice to have a good number of players in the hall of fame too.. Not just one player like you can lay testament to. And a player who had below mediocre stats like a QB rating in the 60's with more INT's than TD's, and a QB who literally wore panty hose all the time. He fits the NY Jets MO rather well.

Looks good on you :lol:

The Dolphins play in their own "football" stadium, unlike the Jets who have had to play in another NFL team's stadium... And the Dolphins were playing there long before the marlins.

That stadium was built for the Miami Dolphins, by the owner of the team with his own financing... Unlike the New Jersey Gas Station Jets having to move where the G-men play ( the real New York football team).

There is a good reason why the marlins are being kicked out.

I can't stand either of the three other teams in our division. I'd have to say I hate the Jets the most, especially their fans. I actually get along with a lot of Patriots fans. I can watch the Fins & Pats play against each other and still compliment a Pats player when he make a good play. Obviously I don't want to see that happen, but I can sit back and say, "Damn that hurt, but they definitely did that play right." My friends who like the Pats feel the same way about the Dolphins, but none of us would shed a tear if a bottomless pit opened up under the Jets sideline. They are the most hated by everyone in the division.

Bills fans that I know feel the same way.

At least our colors weren't named after a dirty filthy gas station..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Jets

Leon Hess.

We're aqua and orange.. You know, like the "orange bowl". Like how citrus is grown in Florida more than any other state. And like how you see dolphins all over the Miami shores.

And you can also say, at least we play in our own stadium and are the team of the town. And not the 2nd red-headed stepchild in our own city.. Nice to win a lot more than 2 measly division championships over the last 40 years as well. ;)

Nice to have a good number of players in the hall of fame too.. Not just one player like you can lay testament to. And a player who had below mediocre stats like a QB rating in the 60's with more INT's than TD's, and a QB who literally wore panty hose all the time. He fits the NY Jets MO rather well.

Looks good on you :lol:

We weren't names after a gas station and actually Hess stations were known for being the cleanest gas stations.

You do get New York JETS being that we played right next to an airport, right?

You own Miami yet you have trouble selling out and if nto for teams like the jets and pats whose teams fans travel you'd have even less sellouts.

Who cares about HOF players? The bottom line is we have 1 SB title and you have 2, we are neck and neck and I love how that burns phin fans:lol:

panty hose or this:

240724875_tp-1.jpg

panty hose or this:
channing-1.jpg

The Dolphins play in their own "football" stadium, unlike the Jets who have had to play in another NFL team's stadium... And the Dolphins were playing there long before the marlins.

That stadium was built for the Miami Dolphins, by the owner of the team with his own financing... Unlike the New Jersey Gas Station Jets having to move where the G-men play ( the real New York football team).

There is a good reason why the marlins are being kicked out.

The marlins are being kicked out b/c the dolphins are embarrassed their tenants have been better than them.:lol:

We weren't names after a gas station and actually Hess stations were known for being the cleanest gas stations.

You do get New York JETS being that we played right next to an airport, right?

You own Miami yet you have trouble selling out and if nto for teams like the jets and pats whose teams fans travel you'd have even less sellouts.

Who cares about HOF players? The bottom line is we have 1 SB title and you have 2, we are neck and neck and I love how that burns phin fans:lol:

panty hose or this:

240724875_tp-1.jpg

panty hose or this:
channing-1.jpg

The marlins are being kicked out b/c the dolphins are embarrassed their tenants have been better than them.:lol:

Ya know, thats a good look for Crowder.

I can't dislike a team because of their fans because if I did, I couldn't be a fan of the Dolphins. We have a multitude of obnoxious fans as all teams do. No doubt the worst are in Philly and New York but what happens on the field stays on the field. I have too many valuable friends that are fans of different teams. That's what happens when you are a part of the military and have friends from all around the world. To pass by a fellow human being in need of a hand but pass him by because he wears a Jets hat?

Come to think of it she always use to laugh about a guy who looked like this:

6a00d834515db069e201156f820de1970c800wi-1.jpg

Maybe you did meet:lol:

C'mon nyjunc...the easiest comeback for him would be which one of the 2 was she..;)

Seriously Keep this thread about the topic going to the Depths in 5....4.....3...2...almost

As Mandich say's......"the lousy,stinking jets",although hate all division rivals those jets have a special place in my bowels.

Back
Top Bottom