Who do you hate most in the division? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you hate most in the division?

says the fan of the tea that has a dolphin for a mascot and wears aqua and orange colors:lol:

One thing I have learned this past decade w/ the explosion of message boards is that fans are pretty much the same everywhere. We all have are insane fans, we all have our civil fans and most are in btw. I don't dislike anyone b/c of the team they root for, I may dislike their team but not them.

Historically Miami is the team I dislike the most but this decade there's no doubt it's New England. The Boston area has just experienced too much winning this decade.
Dolphins are extremely clever animals and the coolest mascot of any team in any sport, tyvm. Someone pulled the dark green propeller theme out of their butt.

says the fan of the tea that has a dolphin for a mascot and wears aqua and orange colors:lol:

One thing I have learned this past decade w/ the explosion of message boards is that fans are pretty much the same everywhere. We all have are insane fans, we all have our civil fans and most are in btw. I don't dislike anyone b/c of the team they root for, I may dislike their team but not them.

I'm sure that some how makes you a better man than I. But as for me if I saw someone beside the road with a broke down car wearing any of 31 NFL caps that wasn't the jets, I would stop and give a helping hand.

On the other hand if I saw a man with a broke down car wearing a jets cap I would go on by to see if there was anyone coming before I went back and tried to run over that scumbag with my car.

But hey, like I say, that's just me. I think if I was a jet's fan I would just commit suicide. Not because of anything other than it would simply make the world a better place to live.

This is not directed at you Junc, you seem like a nice guy. But you have to admit the world WOULD be a better place without jet fans, right??

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on this matter; however, I do feel comfortable stating that most Phins fans in South Florida would easily single out the Jets as not only our biggest rival but also their most hated division opponent. Joe Robbie is almost a home game for the Jets when they play in SFL.

Dolphins are extremely clever animals and the coolest mascot of any team in any sport, tyvm. Someone pulled the dark green propeller theme out of their butt.

It's a cool mascot for a girls softball team or maybe a bar logo for the Blue Oyster bar:D

I hate the Patriots most....

I also hate the Cowboys with a passion!

It's a cool mascot for a girls softball team or maybe a bar logo for the Blue Oyster bar:D
Ha! Whatever! When various predators in the sea want to know where the food is, guess what they do. Follow... the... dolphins, pal. Dolphins are the business. Ever seen them fish using a river bank? It's pretty wicked. Nothing girly about them whatsoever. Your team mascot is an inanimate object and you got the nerve to diss the Dolphins??? Get a grip! Better yet, get a hold of some interesting documentaries and put the Namath tape away.

Not even close to be honest. All my family is from Florida and Jersey. You're either a Dolphins fan, or a Jets fan. So as you can tell, it gets pretty intense around here during football season.

In other words, **** the Jets. I hate them with a ****ing passion.

This is not directed at you Junc, you seem like a nice guy. But you have to admit the world WOULD be a better place without jet fans, right??

Yes, Jets fans for the large part are obnoxious.

But the worst fans in the world belong to Philadelphia. Dozens of examples. Snowballs at Santa, Cheering when Irvin may have been paralyzed, throwing mustard at Joe Madden's 8 year old granddaughter during the World Series. And as of 2 days ago a man beaten to death outside Citizens Bank Park.

I would proudly sport any AFC East rival's colors before I ever root for the absolute scum that is Philadelphia.

Yes, Jets fans for the large part are obnoxious.

But the worst fans in the world belong to Philadelphia. Dozens of examples. Snowballs at Santa, Cheering when Irvin may have been paralyzed, throwing mustard at Joe Madden's 8 year old granddaughter during the World Series. And as of 2 days ago a man beaten to death outside Citizens Bank Park.

I would proudly sport any AFC East rival's colors before I ever root for the absolute scum that is Philadelphia.
And i heard they took Rocky's statue down. So much for brotherly love. Even Frazier can't go out at night.

Jets are our biggest rival in the division. They always will be. So I'd say within the division I dislike them most when we play them.

However, I'd have to say I hate the Pats the most in the NFL. Between their sometimes questionable actions, the press constantly having a man-crush for their coach, QB and team in general, to the league practically customizing rules/ref's calls to maximize their games outcomes. No matter who is playing the Pats, I always pull for the other team. Even when the Jets play them. (cough, cough. Sorry I choked on some vommit when I said that).

Back
Top Bottom