Who do you hate most in the division? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you hate most in the division?

Who cares about HOF players? The bottom line is we have 1 SB title and you have 2, we are neck and neck and I love how that burns phin fans:lol:

1 Superbowl title... compared to 2 makes us neck and neck??
1 is half of 2.. so your right you guys are neck and neck with half the Superbowl wins and 20% of the appearances at a superbowl that the dolphins have.. yes 1 compared to 5...

and The jets won the Superbowl Before the MERGER...
So ill give you this..
Pre Merger Jets(1-0) > Dolphins(0-0)
but than you have to give me this...
Post Merger Dolphins(2-5) > Jets(0-0)

As of today, Pats fans. But a few years down the road when Brady and Bellicheat retire, their "hardcore" fans will "forget" about football while their casual fans will move on to whatever team is fashionable.

Jets fans, on the other hand, are despicable savages. Hating them is like hating your neighbor's big, mean, loud dog. Even though it can be annoying, at the end of the day you're just better than it.

Honestly, all the Bills fans I've met are such nice people and their team has been such a laughing stock as of late that they're tough to hate. If I were a few years older and had more distinct memories of Thurman Thomas and Jim Kelly destroying us, I'd have a more burning hatred for them, but honestly, if I weren't from South Florida and a lifelong Dolfan, I'd probably be a Bills fan.

Used to be the Bill in the early 90's then those darn Jets in the late 90's and then the cheaters all of 2000. I never really hated the Colts when they were in our division. But all in all I would have to say I hate the Jets more then the other two and it is all because of their idiot fans.

I can't beleive this is even a discussion. The Jets are our eternal enemies. The pats are doing good right now but would anyone have said the pats were our rivals in the 80s?? NO, neither the bills when we beat them like 18 straight.

Anyone who has been a fan more than 10 years will understand the jets ARE our #1 rivals, this isn't up for discussion, it's a simple fact.

No Buffalo was the rival in the 90's for sure. Shirts with Buffalo's humping dolphins from behind and beating them over the head with Dolphin pillows. Kelly VS Marino and so on.

Most Hated.

More me i usually hate the team that is our biggest rival during whatever era it is..... for instance during the mid and late 80's it was the Jets since there were those great shootouts between Marino and Ken O Brien, then from about 1989 thru about 1995 it was the Bills since Jim Kelly Thurman Thomas and crew gave us fits (ill never forget the game where Louis Oliver had 3 Int's off Kelly), since then its been mostly the Patriots but the Jets are still pretty close and seem to have the most obnoxious fans.

I have to say though that the 2000 monday night loss the the Jets was pretty brutal, but the victory vs the Jets in the last regular season game last year to win the division was good for the soul healing old wounds.

This season i see us splitting with the Pats and going either 5-1 or 4-2 in the division, 4-2 if we drop an unforseen loss against either the Jets or Bills, but hopefully 5-1.

1 Superbowl title... compared to 2 makes us neck and neck??
1 is half of 2.. so your right you guys are neck and neck with half the Superbowl wins and 20% of the appearances at a superbowl that the dolphins have.. yes 1 compared to 5...

and The jets won the Superbowl Before the MERGER...
So ill give you this..
Pre Merger Jets(1-0) > Dolphins(0-0)
but than you have to give me this...
Post Merger Dolphins(2-5) > Jets(0-0)

If we ever get lucky enough to win a SB again we will tie you. it's not like you have 8 and we have 4, one more and we are tied.

The dolphins have been better than us most of our existence there's no debating that.

F**K the Jets, I F**kn hate em too, long live the F**kn beast

For me it has to be the jets and that new coach they got i have always hated them but now i really hate them more and i hope crowder gives him a good shot when he runs out of bounds on his side of the field and knocks him on his fat ***!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom