Who do you hate most in the division? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you hate most in the division?

for me it has to be the jets and that new coach they got i have always hated them but now i really hate them and i hope crowder gives him a good shot when he runs out of bounds on his side of the field and knock him on his fat ***!!!!!!!

Jets. It varies between Jets and Bills from year to year. I just don't hate the Pats because they sucked so much.

70's: Baltimore Colts
80's: NY Jets
90's: Buffalo Bills
00's: NE Patriots

70's: Baltimore Colts
80's: NY Jets
90's: Buffalo Bills
00's: NE Patriots

In the 10's everyone else will hate the Dolphins because we will be the class of the AFC East. They will hate us similar to how they hated us in the 70's and a good part of the 80's.

Personally, I love when fans of other teams hate my team. That means we are doing well and pissing them off.

Usually you have to be relevant to be hated. The only team that defies that is the Jets, because they have never been relevant. But they are still hated because of their classless organization. The Jests are the only team that's hated because they just suck for so many reasons.

I will always hate the jets the most, but this past decade i probably hated the pats more and except for the 4 straight superbowl appearances, i think the bills are so-so.

Been a Dolphins fan since I was 6, and I can honestly say I hate the Patriots, Jets and Bills equally the same. And if the Colts were still in the AFC East, I`d hate them just as much.

cartmandolphin-1.gif

bro i love that southpark figure awesome some man looks kool as hell lmao that is funny as hell!!!!!:lol::hi5:

I've been a Dolphin's fan since day one. Always has been and will likely always be the Jets. I even find it hard to pull for them when the Dolphin's need them to win.

The Pats I really can't hate because they have been terrible for the majority of their franchise's history, up until the early part of this millenium. Then we all found out that they cheated, which makes them lose any sense of credibility that they had whether Pat fans want to admit it or not. I don't hate the Pats totally, but I definitely dont respect them.

The Bills I realistically only hated in the 90s, because they were so good, and they handed us our ***** all the time...especially in the playoffs. We could NEVER beat the Bills in the 90s and it really hurt..but I did respect them because they were a REALLY good team and deserved to win with the talent they had.

Our biggest rivals, and our most hated opponent, and without a doubt the team I HATE with an undying passion, it without question...the JETS. The Jets have pretty much sucked throughout their history, but yet they still somehow always found a way to beat us. They always have the mentality that their season is a success if they go 2-14 as long as they beat Miami twice. Thats why they haved sucked most of the time. Their narrow-mindedness pisses me off like no other. They only save their best against the fins. They have kicked us in the balls so many times....

(Raul Allegre in 1991, The Monday Night Miracle in 2000, and single handedly handing them the division in 2002)

But then again, we kicked them in the balls right back...

(A.J. Duhe in 1983, Fake Spike in 1994, and Pennington's revenge game last year)

Most of their fans I hate because they are so obnoxious, especially when I lived in Florida for 7 years of my life, and the amount of Jet fans in Florida is ridiculous. The only thing I can appreciate is the rivalry, because it is a hotly, fierce, hated rivaly. These two teams never liked each other and never will...same goes for the fans. We dont liek each other and never will. I honestly can not stand the Jets...for me I look at it this way.

I would much rather see the Patriots win 10 straight Super Bowls, then see the Jets even make it to one.

**** the Jets. They can all kiss my ***

Back
Top Bottom