Who do you hate? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you hate?

LoL I think every single person on this board can get on board with this... from his time in Miami.

However I find myself having a soft spot for him the last couple of years seeing as how he single handedly torpedoed the Jets hahahaha.
I liked your post at first but then when I read you have a soft spot for him I unliked it! Haha... I want that man to fail even more than he has already in his life... just keep failing until he's found dead in a dumpster with heroin needles in his arms! Haha ok that might be a little overboard but nevertheless

I liked your post at first but then when I read you have a soft spot for him I unliked it! Haha... I want that man to fail even more than he has already in his life... just keep failing until he's found dead in a dumpster with heroin needles in his arms! Haha
Lmao once again I literally laughed out loud and my brother just said what the hell are you laughing at and I showed him this post now we’re both rolling in the floor. Wish I could give you 1000 likes for this post hahaha.

I don’t know if I’d go as far as to call Baltimore dirty but they most definitely toe the line or at least they did back when you could get really physical on defense. The league has changed so much now but yes I can’t stand Baltimore. Besides the ‘07 win against them that saved us from going 0fer I seriously can’t think of a single time we’ve beaten them since they became the Baltimore franchise. Like you said they don’t just beat us they get super physical and just whip our ***.
We beat them under dan Campbell in 2015. Meaningless win. Flacco was out for year. Other than that. It’s been awful.

We beat them under dan Campbell in 2015. Meaningless win. Flacco was out for year. Other than that. It’s been awful.
Nice post. You are 100% correct and I actually forgot about that one but probably bc like you said... meaningless win. WHEN we get back to the playoffs I hope we draw Baltimore and the beat the hell out of them. Even if we didn’t win the Super Bowl it’d be a more than satisfying consolation prize to knock Baltimore out.

1. jets

2. Pats

3A. Bengals
3B. Jags
3C. Bills
The Jags are interesting. Is that bc of the 62-7 shellacking? If so completely understandable. That was hard to take especially as a kid.

The Bengals are interesting as well. What’s your reasoning?

it might just be me but I have never really "hated" the Bills, they have always been a respectable opponent and I havent had bad encounters with their fans the way I have with the jest and pats. I am looking forward to our rivalry moving forward. I only can hope we can match them.

The Jets are just dogshit and they can burn in hell......Jerry Jones and cowboys can sit and spin, the only good thing to come out of there is Emmit Smith and Dak Prescott. Fiedler and chambers getting loose on em in 03' thanksgiving, great memories.

it might just be me but I have never really "hated" the Bills, they have always been a respectable opponent and I havent had bad encounters with their fans the way I have with the jest and pats. I am looking forward to our rivalry moving forward. I only can hope we can match them.

The Jets are just dogshit and they can burn in hell......Jerry Jones and cowboys can sit and spin, the only good thing to come out of there is Emmit Smith and Dak Prescott. Fiedler and chambers getting loose on em in 03' thanksgiving, great memories.
It’s not just you on the Bills. I’ve never really had just pure loathing hate for them the way I do for the Jets and the Pats to a lesser degree but the Bills I mean I don’t like them for sure but I don’t despise them either but that may change moving forward bc it would appear it’s going to be a Miami-Buffalo duel for AFC East supremacy in the coming years.

My dad on the other hand absolutely hates Buffalo but naturally he’s older and he went through the Marino/Kelly battles back in the 90s where Buffalo came out on top more times than not. I think it just depends on each individuals age and what times they came through. Like for my pops he just hates Buffalo with a passion and always has but in my time Buffalo has never really been a threat and even when they’ve beaten us it really hasn’t mattered much for either team but like I said that appears to be changing moving forward.

But yes the Jets can absolutely suck it. It gives me great joy to see them lose on Sundays even when we’re not the opponent.

The franchises I dislike have often changed over the decades.

For example, I used to really hate the Chargers because of the 1982 playoff game — which MIA should have won — and because some of my family lived in SD and would rub it in even though I was just a kid.

However years and years later I became a huge LaDanian Tomlinson fan and, consequently, a secondary fan from watching their games so much (usually in the afternoon after the Dolphins played). I also dig their modern uniforms. But I do not like them in LA. They just aren’t the same.

The never changing mainstay teams I hate to this day are; 49ers, Jets, Bills, Cheatriots, Steelers

I used to hate the Cowboys early on as a kid, but grew out of that as well. Now I actually like watching them play most the time. Same goes for the Houston Oilers, who aren‘t around anymore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom