Who do you hate? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you hate?

I fuucking hate the Jets, Tom Brady, the Raiders, those other AFC east teams, Nick Satan, the ACC committee of fuuck faces, Notre Lame, the Gaytas, Noles, Emmertt, Vag Tech, Mavs, Ohio Taint, the Chargers, the Eagles, and Joe Robbie Stadium

When I was a kid I hated. Cowboys and Raiders. The two teams that ended Miami’s opportunities to win Super Bowls in 71 and 74.

49ers went from my 2nd favorite team to least favorite in 84.

I have hated how this franchise has been run for the better part of two decades along with their decisions on QBs.

I don’t hate Gase, but I do hate that his first name is Adam.

Sorry guy i know you are just being funny but political references are not allowed. Not going there

Here is my list:
Jets, Bills, Patriots
All of the AFC North
All of the AFC South
All of the AFC West
All of the NFC East
All of the NFC North
All of the NFC South
All of the NFC West
Roger Goodell
Most of the referees

Steelers, Raiders, Redskins and Cowboys.....pretty much in that order.
Steelers - because I started really getting in to football in '78 - '79. Steelers heyday.
Raiders - well because they're the Raiders.
Redskins - because of SB XVII and John Riggins
Cowboys - see Raiders

It’s not just you on the Bills. I’ve never really had just pure loathing hate for them the way I do for the Jets and the Pats to a lesser degree but the Bills I mean I don’t like them for sure but I don’t despise them either but that may change moving forward bc it would appear it’s going to be a Miami-Buffalo duel for AFC East supremacy in the coming years.

My dad on the other hand absolutely hates Buffalo but naturally he’s older and he went through the Marino/Kelly battles back in the 90s where Buffalo came out on top more times than not. I think it just depends on each individuals age and what times they came through. Like for my pops he just hates Buffalo with a passion and always has but in my time Buffalo has never really been a threat and even when they’ve beaten us it really hasn’t mattered much for either team but like I said that appears to be changing moving forward.

But yes the Jets can absolutely suck it. It gives me great joy to see them lose on Sundays even when we’re not the opponent.
Ya I feel like your dad about the bills. I am in 40s. My teen years were filled with disappointment losing to bills. I can’t stand them.

I live in Massachusetts. Its the pats all day. They suck as do their fans

I fuucking hate the Jets, Tom Brady, the Raiders, those other AFC east teams, Nick Satan, the ACC committee of fuuck faces, Notre Lame, the Gaytas, Noles, Emmertt, Vag Tech, Mavs, Ohio Taint, the Chargers, the Eagles, and Joe Robbie Stadium

tenor.gif

The Jags are interesting. Is that bc of the 62-7 shellacking? If so completely understandable. That was hard to take especially as a kid.

The Bengals are interesting as well. What’s your reasoning?

Partly the Jaguars because of 62-7 as a kid. The other part is going to games with the family and us seemingly having trouble in Jacksonville no matter how bad they are.

the bengals were a more recent one and this was based off of how ****ing dirty they are. They are a team that seemingly attempts to injure other teams players and take the cheap way to winning games because they’re bad and can’t win based off of talent. Take last years game where 4 of our players got hurt quickly

Back
Top Bottom