Who do you hate? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you hate?

Maybe just me but "hate" is one of those words (like "faith" and "love") that have been so abused they no longer convey legit meaning.
I don't like it when folks use words against their will! It's not good. And it destroys our language. Please stop!

BNF.

View attachment 66736
You need a cup of coffee... :chuckle:

I hate the Watson Nut Lickers on this board.....

Jets: Can't tell you how many fights the Jets/Dolphins rivalry started in my lifetime.

Patriots: The Patriot fans are what makes me puke. I absolutely can't stand the arrogance. Bill Belichek, enough said!!! 💩

Cowboys: Jerry Jones plain and simple. Although I don't actually hate the team.

Los Angeles Dodgers: I hate that team and fans with a passion.

With FA and draft around the corner I think we’ve all discussed these things at length and I thought it’d be nice to change it up a little bit. I’m sure at some point this has been discussed on here as well but it hasn’t at least since I’ve been snooping around and I don’t see a thread on it...

Who do you hate the most in the NFL? Obviously we’re going to have a lot of AFC East adversary answers but it can be just anybody in the NFL for whatever reason.

For myself I was born in ‘89 so I came in right at the end of Buffalos run and have lived painfully through the Brady era with a little Jets success thrown in here and there. With that being said my answer is the New York Jets. I hate them and I’ll always hate them. The Monday night Miracle in the Meadowlands still eats at me to this day. As a kid when this game was played my dad let me stay up to watch anytime Miami was on Monday night football. Leading 30-7 to start the 4th he put me in bed and I was all happy and excited. About 20 min later he came to get me back up and said the Jets were making a comeback. I’ve never let a game bother me more than that one has as the next day at school was so awful. Just mad and ill all day long lol. So I’ve hated the Jets with a passion ever since even though NE has been the dominant dynasty since then. I very much dislike NE but at least we’ve won our share against Brady and we do have the 21-0 game to our credit against him. But the Jets I loathe with a passion. Baltimore is a close 2nd bc of the playoff losses and it seems they just whip our *** every time we play.

What say you??
Hate, nobody really, but I always found the Jets and their fans to be UNWORTHY of being call a rival.

At least with Buffalo its fun, the JESTS just aren't worth it, kinda of like stepping in dog poo, the only time you notice is when you need to wipe it off your shoe.

I don’t hate any other team. I just love the Dolphins and want them to beat every other team I don’t hate.

For me the rivalries don't exist because only one team has come out of the division the past twenty years. I want to beat them but over the past twenty years I haven't been drooling for second place finishes and mediocrity.

Right now other than those three I hate Pittsburgh fans the most. Houston and Baltimore are up there but I think we've evened the score with Houston a bit thanks to bob.

I think it evolves over time.

Growing up, I hated the Raiders. That was the one team Miami struggled to beat. It was the Raiders who stopped the Dolphins streak of 18-straight wins. It was the Raiders that beat Miami in the Sea of Hands game to end Miami's super bowl run. At one point, Oakland had a 13-3 series lead over the Dolphins.

In the 80's it become the Jets. The last 20 years, it was New England. Buffalo is warming up!

The New York Yankees.
I used to hate the Jets with every fiber of my being, but now they are so pathetic. I may hate them again if they ever get back to respectability.
I hated the Jim Kelly Bills. I thought Kelly and Andre Reed were absolute b*tches. Hate Andre Reed. Whiner.
I have to say I respect the current Bills. Don't like them, but they are an impressive team.
Hate the Patriots. Not because of their dominance- though in part- but because of so much evidence of tampering and cheating, I struggle with their greatness. Hate Brady, but not in Tampa. Admire what he did for that franchise.
Hate the Steelers, fans are doooshes.
As a kid in the 70s, I hated the Raiders back then- but look back on them now with incredible nostalgia and admiration. How weird.
I can't stand anyone who thinks major league baseball's setup is working well for all 30 teams.
I think I've griped enough.

Jets: Can't tell you how many fights the Jets/Dolphins rivalry started in my lifetime.

Patriots: The Patriot fans are what makes me puke. I absolutely can't stand the arrogance. Bill Belichek, enough said!!! 💩

Cowboys: Jerry Jones plain and simple. Although I don't actually hate the team.

Los Angeles Dodgers: I hate that team and fans with a passion.
Now here's a man who "hates" with precision!

Well done!

Let the hate flow!

Flow like lava!

Burn them bitches up!

:pbj:

I hate the Ravens the most. Not sure why but I do. Im relatively young and the Jets and Bills have always sucked. I dont like the Patriots of course but I respect them.

Band wagon fans.

As far as an actual team the Colorado Avalanche are at the top of that list, and the Red Wings fan in me makes that all happen.

I am indifferent to most of the NFL teams, but then there are the Patriots who I will always dislike.

I can’t stand the Steelers. I live around pittsburgh. Their fans are the worst. ...

I never have liked the Steelers. Growing up, I recall my dad liking Noll but hating the stealers.

Don't even get me started about the game in 2010 (Benny's return from suspension) w/ Streatore (putzburgh native) reffing it.

Sod the terrible towel too.

Living in the Mtn Time Zone, I particularly loathe the team from Colorado.

P.s. Donkeys' fans IMO are the most delusional... I have seen that swag being sported on a Monday after they get curb stomped.

Back
Top Bottom