Who do you hate? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you hate?

I don't remember his name, but the guy who cheap shotted Jakeem Grant twice this year from the Bengals. Yo **** that guy and everyone he loves.

Patriots, Bills, Ravens, Steelers, 49'ers, Cowboys,Jets......probably in that order. The first two will switch any year now.

I used to hate the Redskins, but now they're the WFT and they've been really bad for a long time.

I'll say the Giants have become my 2nd favourite team because of wide right and the two wins against the Pats.

Band wagon fans.

As far as an actual team the Colorado Avalanche are at the top of that list, and the Red Wings fan in me makes that all happen.

I am indifferent to most of the NFL teams, but then there are the Patriots who I will always dislike.
Those Wings/AVs series were epic. Probably some of the best of all-time.

I never have liked the Steelers. Growing up, I recall my dad liking Noll but hating the stealers.

Don't even get me started about the game in 2010 (Benny's return from suspension) w/ Streatore (putzburgh native) reffing it.

Sod the terrible towel too.
I remember. ugh worst call I ever seen.

Gase, Belichick,
All time award goes to Mark Gistineau. A 100% jerk. Not only opponents hate him, when teammate call you a jerk, you know he is a terrible human being.

Hockey changed after that rivalry died down.
I still remember the bootleg VHS tapes that appeared of just the fights from those games.
Good times.
Here's a link for anyone interested that didn't catch of it at the time or want a stroll down memory lane.

D.J Swearinger. I still remember that dirty hit on Keller lol.
Goodness gracious I couldn’t agree more about DJ Swearinger. I’m a Clemson fan and DJ went to SC which obviously is our biggest rival and he took his fair share of dirty shots in those rivalry games. He is nothing but a dirty punk and I’ve always wished somebody would blindside crack back him to shut him up.

I hate the ref who threw the pass interference game during the 2003 Fiesta Bowl.

Hate the Jets and Gators.

Hate warm beer
I’m a Clemson fan but always had a soft spot for the Canes. That 2003 Fiesta bowl was one of the biggest travesties in my sports life. That is probably the worst call I’ve ever seen made and it’s most definitely the latest flag I’ve ever seen come out. Always made me think the fix was in that night. Miami hasn’t been the same since.

Patriots, Bills, Ravens, Steelers, 49'ers, Cowboys,Jets......probably in that order. The first two will switch any year now.

I used to hate the Redskins, but now they're the WFT and they've been really bad for a long time.

I'll say the Giants have become my 2nd favourite team because of wide right and the two wins against the Pats.
My brother is a big Giants fan and always has been. He likes Miami but he’s always loved the Giants mainly bc of Eli. But like you said the fact they stopped the Pats from going undefeated will always give them a spot in my heart lol.

I liked your post at first but then when I read you have a soft spot for him I unliked it! Haha... I want that man to fail even more than he has already in his life... just keep failing until he's found dead in a dumpster with heroin needles in his arms! Haha ok that might be a little overboard but nevertheless
Left wondering what point u stopped being serious.

Is it u just don't want him to be found?

Back
Top Bottom