Who do you think has the toughest confrence in the Afc!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you think has the toughest confrence in the Afc!!

patsdynasty said:
who gets to " tuck " this oak raider fan in to bed????

:roflmao: there will be no moon over foxboro in sept, moss will not see the endzone all night...

lookin forward to you and other raider trolls in our pats chatter soon....
many came and talked smack last jan, and many left and were never heard from again on feb 6th......

colts fans were the best lol
The colts have fans? Theres what, 7 people in indianapolis? :D

Oaklandraider said:
The raiders do have a good defense we added buress to help out in the 4-3 we are playing we added renaldo hill a good defensive back who will proably play safety this season we also have a first rounder from Cal who we picked two seasons ago who will be good. Our D-line is going to very tough with buress and sapp,ted washington theyll put up some big #s. Our line backers will be ryan riddle out of cal whos pretty damn good and middle will be danny clark our other outside will be kirk morrison an outstanding rookie. our other Cb is shut down evryone knows who C-wood is. Our O speaks for them self it will proably be one of the most potent offenses this season.

The offense may be good, but that defense is horrendous. Charles Woodson, as the Bolt fan said, is the most overrated piece of garbage in the NFL. He looks at the ground and gets turf toe. I cannot believe you guys are paying him over 10 mil this season. What a joke. Sapp and Washington did nothing last year and are now a year older. I don't really expect them to be a factor. The Raiders drafted 46 more CB's this draft as well that no one heard of. Davis likes to draft speedsters, not football players. Give me a slower FOOTBALL PLAYER over a speedy track star any day. That secondary reeks of hot garbage.

The Linebackers are a crapshoot. I have not really heard of any of these guys, which could be good, or bad.

The offense will have to rely on Collins. The o-line should be decent, the receivers are great and Jordan should finally brek through. I am not entirely sold on Collins and with Gannon retiring ( I have a source within the Raiders org. I have stated this way back in January that we would not be back ), and Tuiassawhatshisname not really primed for this type of offense, Raider fans better hope Kerry doesn't go down.

I think the AFC East traditionally is... next year I think the AFC West will be.

it's AFC East meets AFC West this year, should be some good games. We hope Surtain & Knights knowledge of playing the East will help

It's definitely the East.

East:

NE- SB Champs, should take small step back but still class of league.
NYJ- reached div rd last year and have improved, also they own the Chargers who were the best team in the AFC West last year.
Buf- Solid everywhere except QB and that's only b/c Losman has no experience. If Losman doesn't play like a rookie they can be very good
Mia- awful last year but have some talent and a new CS, should be at least a few games better

West:

SD- came from nowhere but they have young talent and should contend again.
Den- always overrated, make WC rd then get thrashed. Jake Plummer is awful and they will not make the playoffs this year.
KC- D is better but how much? O is getting older. Should be better and maybe a playoff team
Oak-really improved on O but have no D, will be exciting but will lose 9-10 games.

Oaklandraider said:
True ill give you that but look at the afc west rosters.

True, the rosters look good, but how will that translate on the field into W-L, is the question. I say the East based on not just last year but the last 3 or 4.

No Doubt AFC EAST, toughest division in ALL SPORTS!!!!

patsdynasty said:
who gets to " tuck " this oak raider fan in to bed????

:roflmao: there will be no moon over foxboro in sept, moss will not see the endzone all night...

lookin forward to you and other raider trolls in our pats chatter soon....
many came and talked smack last jan, and many left and were never heard from again on feb 6th......

colts fans were the best lol
that picture makes me want to:barf:

I think it is and always will be the afc east

Samphin said:
East. Miami has three other teams that were .500 or better. Two that made the playoffs and one that turned out to be the World Champions 3 out of the last 4 years.

You are totally correct...

nyjunc said:
It's definitely the East.

East:

NE- SB Champs, should take small step back but still class of league.
NYJ- reached div rd last year and have improved, also they own the Chargers who were the best team in the AFC West last year.
Buf- Solid everywhere except QB and that's only b/c Losman has no experience. If Losman doesn't play like a rookie they can be very good
Mia- awful last year but have some talent and a new CS, should be at least a few games better

West:

SD- came from nowhere but they have young talent and should contend again.
Den- always overrated, make WC rd then get thrashed. Jake Plummer is awful and they will not make the playoffs this year.
KC- D is better but how much? O is getting older. Should be better and maybe a playoff team
Oak-really improved on O but have no D, will be exciting but will lose 9-10 games.

finaly. a man of wisdom.... :hail: :aj:

plummer is a bum. they put in a 3rd string RB who still gets a hell of a lot of yards, and he still manages to screw it up.

KCs D did improve, but not to the point needed to go all the way.

Oaklandraider said:
The raiders do have a good defense we added buress to help out in the 4-3 we are playing we added renaldo hill a good defensive back who will proably play safety this season we also have a first rounder from Cal who we picked two seasons ago who will be good. Our D-line is going to very tough with buress and sapp,ted washington theyll put up some big #s. Our line backers will be ryan riddle out of cal whos pretty damn good and middle will be danny clark our other outside will be kirk morrison an outstanding rookie. our other Cb is shut down evryone knows who C-wood is. Our O speaks for them self it will proably be one of the most potent offenses this season.

I like how you sugar coat your defense. Your d-line is old with Sapp and Washington. Sapp isn't close to the same player he was in Tampa, and there were countless articles on Sapp being the biggest bust FA move of last year. Your LB's are young and haven't showed anything. What makes them "pretty damn good" and "outstanding rookie" beats me...b/c everytime I watch them play, their lb always are a step behind and cluless in zone coverage. Charles Woodson is the most overrated player in the game. He had 1 good year, and is living his fame of that. You got rid of Buchanan, and you drafted couple of track stars. Congratulations, after those years with James Jett and Raghib Ismail, we would have thought you guys figuered speed doesn't neccessirly equate to football stars.

Your offense will improve, if your line plays well. Moss will roll the defense to his side, and Porter is a good threat. Your QB when hurried, doesn't perform well and has the mobility of Bernie Kosar. Your run game with Lamont Jordan could be improved, but its been a while since you had a dominating RB. We shall see how big of an improvemnt you guys make.

I give the nod to the East just based on the past. While West has a lot of "this team could be good", EAST has proven with Jets and Pats.

Back
Top Bottom