Who do you think has the toughest confrence in the Afc!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you think has the toughest confrence in the Afc!!

the east in years past. It could be the toughest again, but I"m going to have to say that this year, the west has the toughest, and look for the north to be as competitive as the east. (minus cleveland)

How about the south does anyone think theyll be tough or does the colts over shadow the whole confrence.

The thing that makes the west so tough is the offseason moves within free agency and the draft its a very hard confrece almoast evrywhere in the Afc.

Oaklandraider said:
Well the season will tell all but like I said earlier the whole Afc is loaded and I do believe that another thing is our O will be solid I cant agree with anyone who says its not going to be and or should be ok!!! Only the season will tell my team faces the world champs in the opening game to the season do you think we can take'em.:confused:

:roflmao: NOPE!!!!!

pats are undefeated at home last 2 seasons and the same will happen in 05... the raiders will give us a game but pats win 28-17

Back
Top Bottom