Votes: 75 27.0%
  • Tommy Maddox

Votes: 37 13.3%
  • Patrick Ramsey

Votes: 81 29.1%
  • Aaron Brooks

Votes: 85 30.6%

• Total voters
I still think Harrington can be descent with a good mentor and coaching...

Aaron Brooks. Harrington is a rich man's Feeley, no thanks.

What about Hostetler?

I would love to get Ramsey, hell, I would be bouncing off the walls if we got him but I just dont see it happening. Maddox seems to be a solid choice

CCMiamiDolphins said:
Bring Jay back.

That was my first thought too, however, since he and Griese weren't part of the poll, I didn't vote.

Maddox will be the cheapest, he knows the system, and after he retires Cleo Lemon would probably be our backup.

I voted for Harrington, but would rather have Griese first. The problem with Griese is that he is only going to sign were he feels he has a chance of being the starter and that won't happen in Miami. Harrington has the tools, just needs a new location and a better coach to guide him.

I voted for Brooks.. He can scramble, has a decent arm and since he won't be counted on to carry the load could be a great fit..

I would like Brian Griese first and then Aaron Brooks. Both would be very nice backups. As for Tommy Maddox, please no. I live in Pennsylvania in an area that is mainly Steeler fans and he had one great year but believe me all I heard last year was people angry at him. He made a lot of mistakes last year and never looked comfortable. The Dolphins would be much better off with Griese or Brooks.

Back
Top Bottom