Votes: 75 27.0%
  • Tommy Maddox

Votes: 37 13.3%
  • Patrick Ramsey

Votes: 81 29.1%
  • Aaron Brooks

Votes: 85 30.6%

• Total voters
as much as I hate it, Aaron brooks, just because Maddox really really sucks. Ramsey is NOT worth a draft pick.

Trekbiz said:
Now that Frerrote is gone I have to go with Griese.
He's the only guy available that I'd have any faith could step in the beginning of the season if Culpepper can't go.

Frerrote was clearly the best option but that ship has apparently sailed.
I don't want any part of Brooks and especially not Maddox.

Yeah forgot Griese was available. I voted for Ramsey, but Griese would be a great backup.

Just Say No to Maddox.

adamprez2003 said:
i voted ramsey due to the choices but I'm hoping that he signs with the Jets. If he does we may have a shot at Cutler. That's my ideal #2
i wouldn't expect the organization to draft a qb in the 1st round after trading for a franchise qb.

hunter5nc1 said:
Volek will not be cheap imo.

Maybe not but they may have to release him if so then we have a chance but I would not give up any picks for him.

SA_BUTTA said:
I wouldnt mind Ramsey as a #2 but I dont know if we would get any of those guys.

Yeah, I heard during all the talk about getting our #1 guy, that he could even be an option as a starter. I never saw him play, but if his biggest problem is getting screwed by Spurrier's mess, he might do well as a backup to Culpepper a few years to get confidence. But I don't think we'd get him either. There are a few teams that need starting QB's that could do worse than him from what I hear.

I would say Brooks. He has the best track record of all the other Q.B.'s on the list. As for Volek. I don't believe the Titans would release him because of the age and injuries of McNair even if they draft a Q.B. in the draft.

Honestly, anyone BUT Harringon and Ramsey (cost another pick)

Happy St Pattys day yall, enjoy that green beer:xii: :xii: :xii: :googly: :googly: :googly: :wakeup: :wakeup:

I wouldn't want any of those guys. They are all would-be starters and would probably ***** and whine if they didn't get the starting job. Non of them would come anyway knowing we have Culpepper already.
Maddox just stinks so he's out. It would have to be another career back up or Brock Berlin or Lemon if he is still on the roster.

Whichever one will accept being a backup QB and not have a bruised ego about it. This is DC's team now. All these guys are available because they are no longer considered starting qb material, but it may be tough for them to accept that. Gus is a good example- he still harbors hope of becoming a starter at some point.

i cant believe brooks is gettin that much attention...... it actually makes me sick.... i just threw up in my mouth a little bit :refuse: :poke: :french:

We have Brock Berlin over in NFL europe and Cleo Lemon #2 and #3. All set then. Just Kidding

Back
Top Bottom