Votes: 75 27.0%
  • Tommy Maddox

Votes: 37 13.3%
  • Patrick Ramsey

Votes: 81 29.1%
  • Aaron Brooks

Votes: 85 30.6%

• Total voters
Brooks makes the most sense because he should be able to carry out the same type of game plan that both Pepper and Lemon would be able to. I think Ramsey is the best of the QBs listed, but he won't be able to do the running around.

hey i like berlin too. i voted brooks but in reality he to exspensive and maddox is a good option for value meets price and call me a fool but Chris Weinkewouldnt be a bad option either he does have starting expierence and maybe a cheapier option between all. brooks would be the more talented of all
of them. :dolphins:

I say Joey Harrington, with Aaron Brooks a close second.

Patrick Ramsey shouldn't be an option. No way in hell do we waste another pick on another QB.

We wasted a 5th or 6th for Cleo Lemon. Traded our 2nd for Daunte Culpepper. Do we want to trade a pick for Patrick Ramsey? That's THREE draft picks gone; two of them for backup QB's.

I vote for Brock Berlin.

Vertical Limit said:
Patrick Ramsey shouldn't be an option. No way in hell do we waste another pick on another QB.

He'll eventually be released. It might not be until June 1, but that just means he would probably run a fairly vanilla offense at the start of the year.

maddox does not know the system and he's freakin terrible. he fumbles in overtime on hand-offs. the system is linehan's not mularkey's. we all know that.

I'm surprised so many people including myself picked Brooks over Ramsey. I think if you put a guy as athletic as Brooks in a great position like the Dolphins could, he could really shine and be lethal. I'm glad a lot of people agree.

Saban4prez said:
CLEO LEMON...and im not kidding ok, i saw him in preseason last year and i truly believe he can be a good player fo us...

Cleo Lemon is a total joke if he has to play coz daunte isnt quite ready yet then expect a rough start to the season

I think we should draft Omar Jacobs and let him and Lemon battle it out for the #2 spot.

Back
Top Bottom