Votes: 81 29.1%
  • Aaron Brooks

Votes: 85 30.6%

• Total voters

Ruderic

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Who do you want as our # 2 QB?:dolphins:

My first choice was Gus Frerotte. But now Aaron Brooks is looking like a good option. He is like a less talented version of Daunte, so I think he'd fit in ok.

I voted for Aaron Brooks cause he will probably come cheap and without a draft pick. He also can run around and I know that also hurts him but if our line is bad ( Which I think it will be good ) than he could buy some more time. He also has starting experince.

Ruderic said:
Who do you want as our # 2 QB?:dolphins:

Now that Frerrote is gone I have to go with Griese.
He's the only guy available that I'd have any faith could step in the beginning of the season if Culpepper can't go.

Frerrote was clearly the best option but that ship has apparently sailed.
I don't want any part of Brooks and especially not Maddox.

A guy who may be available after the draft is Volek from the titans would be a good backup if the titans draft a QB and they already have Mcnair. We need a decent guy in case Daunte isn't ready.

Adam First said:
We would have to trade for him right?

We may but the Skins have 5 Qbs now and no cap space so he may get cut.

i voted ramsey due to the choices but I'm hoping that he signs with the Jets. If he does we may have a shot at Cutler. That's my ideal #2

CLEO LEMON...and im not kidding ok, i saw him in preseason last year and i truly believe he can be a good player fo us...

Ruderic said:
We may but the Skins have 5 Qbs now and no cap space so he may get cut.

agreed, especially now since the Jets have shifted their interest to Schaub supposively...

Back
Top Bottom