Who do you want as the New HC of the Fins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you want as the New HC of the Fins?

New HC of the Fins

• Sean Payton

Votes: 89 61.4%
  • Jim Schwartz (knows how to play SUH)

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Chuck Pagano

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other

Votes: 48 33.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phinfan99

JUICE IS LOOSE
Reaction score
Honesty I would love to see Sean Payton come in but we have to wait to see what how the legal situation turns out in NO.

I just wanted to have a fun poll to see what you guys think. I will have 3 HC candidates and a 4th spot for Other.

If you choose other please tell us why you want to see that coach.

FINS UP

Jim Harbaugh. Ross offers insane money. All kidding aside, Jon Gruden, Ross offers insane money.

Out of the top 3 options, Payton.

IMO would be the best bet to get the most out of Tannehill.

The bigger question is would Payton want to come here.

After reading the Sean Payton thread, that would be my choice. He would instantly provide a boost to the confidence to the fan-base & hopefully get the most out of the players on this team. It would have a domino effect, and definitely help in free agency. The other plus that jumped out is that he would have legit successful coordinators. I am probably setting myself up to be disappointed...

My vote would be any HC that's done it before successfully in the NFL with a winning record. I'd be ok with Gruden. Surprised he was over .500 but he won some weak divisions 5 times. Certainly a good point that Cameron, Sparano and Philbin coaches with no prior NFL experience, can't get talented teams over .500.

Games over .500: 14
Super Bowl Wins: 1
Overall Championships: 1
Conference Championships: 1
Division Championships: 5

I like Campbell and would love for him to stay on as an assistant but we need a coach that can bring some innovation and get the best put of tannehill. Patton fits both of those checks.

My fear with Gruden is that he may regret leaving his comfy job at ESPN. Dunno if he still has that fire that he had with Tampa/Oakland.

I think we all remember Gruden talking highly of Ryan on QB Camp. Maybe he is the qb whisperer Ryan needs.

Mike Shananhan his verison of the WCO fits the existing talent perfectly.

Stanford HC David Shaw

Comes from the Harbaugh coaching tree/philosophy.

Back
Top Bottom