Who do you want as the New HC of the Fins? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you want as the New HC of the Fins?

New HC of the Fins

• Sean Payton

Votes: 89 61.4%
  • Jim Schwartz (knows how to play SUH)

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Chuck Pagano

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other

Votes: 48 33.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mcdaniels would be my choice if he wanted the job. I'm not sure what happened in Denver, but I'm thinking he learned from his mistakes and is ready for another shot. Plus it hurts the Pats.

Actually voted for Chuck Pagano. I think a change of scenery for him HC wise, albeit a return to Miami as well. He is a defensive minded coach, and I think was the defensive coordinator at the Ravens for a while when there defence was pretty decent.

I still like Campbell but

Payton would be an improvement as long as he gets a good DC

then it would be Shanahan Sr, that bastard does NOT like to lose.

He is good with QB's and has always done well despite all the crazy, insane nonsense he has been forced to deal with.

Griese jr went to the probowl with Shanahan.

I DON'T like Pagano, he looks lost all the time. There is no way that Gruden would dirty his shoes and deal with the slimey, stinky, swamp that is our franchise under Ross

Gym Shorts was a horrible HC. His teams were so undisiplined and always has a case of the "stupids" - like what we are seeing right now from our team. Would love him as a DC though.

To the OP, why isn't Campbell an option? He's 3-3 and has a chance to be in the conversation. If he finishes strong you can make a case he's earned the right and gets time to hire / fire assistants etc and show what he can do w a team built in his image.

Needs to find new coordinators. Too tricky. Be like going through the motions again. Like his philosophy though. Just doesn't lead his coordinators into any sane long term change.

Honesty I would love to see Sean Payton come in but we have to wait to see what how the legal situation turns out in NO.

I just wanted to have a fun poll to see what you guys think. I will have 3 HC candidates and a 4th spot for Other.

If you choose other please tell us why you want to see that coach.

FINS UP

Payton hasn't show he can win without a top 10 QB, so I doubt he could win with Tanny (No thanks)
Shwartz is not what we need right know (No thanks)
Pagano is a toin coss, not a sure thing (No thanks)
Gruden has proven he can win without a top 10 QB but is disconected from coaching long time ago (No thanks)
Harbaughs' (either of the two brothers) .... They have shown they can win without a top 10 QB (Flacco and Kaepernick) and they can adjust to their strenghts, they seem to motivate the team and have a very tough attitude. Gameplanning is good and preparation for game is really good, so (Yes please God make it happen) Only problem is we wil need lots of luck to land either one.

Jim Harbaugh. Ross offers insane money. All kidding aside, Jon Gruden, Ross offers insane money.

Look at grudens stats then look at cowher and tell me which ex-coach that is never coaching again you would prefer...

The problem with cower is it took him 14 years to win a Super Bowl.... 14 years...

I went with Payton b/c he was the only guy on the list I'd be fine with. Gruden, Mike Shanahan, Cowher....guys like that if available are ones I'd want too. No college coaches. No first time coaches. No coaches that haven't won ****.

If this method doesn't work I'd hire a female head coach. If that doesn't work, I'd hire an 11 year old. If that doesn't work, I ****ing quit life.

Back
Top Bottom