Who do you want as the New HC of the Fins? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you want as the New HC of the Fins?

New HC of the Fins

• Sean Payton

Votes: 89 61.4%
  • Jim Schwartz (knows how to play SUH)

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Chuck Pagano

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other

Votes: 48 33.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sitting here digesting and watching the Carolina/Dallas game. I love the offense the Panthers are running. I'm thinking Mike Shula needs to get a look!

1. John Harbaugh
2. Sean Payton
3. Dan Campbell
4. Mike Shula

In that order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hooshoops, Sons of Shula, Hayden Fox or Awsi Dooger (though he may bet on the team).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bring back Sparano!! I want more fist pumps!! LOL

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

If the Ravens think about parting ways with Harbaugh, I'd pony up draft picks for him.

Mike Shula sure is building his resume. I guess the sentimental choice.

I know things worked out damn well for Bama with Saban but Mike Shula didn't deserve to get fired there. He was building an excellent team than he lost a key player and the season went downhill. Before that they had just put a good beating on FL and were looking like a powerhouse in the SEC. It would be awfully optimistic to assume Shula would have had the success Saban did at Bama but I think they were pretty lucky. What a time for them for Saban to figure out he didn't have the goods for the NFL. It's just college football, and I'm not tyring to compare Saban vs Shula. I mean we all know Saban can't coach grown men. My point is, I know it's not the NFL, but I think Shula can at least handle that level as a head coach. It's at least some head coaching experience.

I'm not sure he is ready to be an NFL head coach but I'm not really crazy about the other choices either. Does Sean Payton come with Drew Brees? I guess that would be pretty sweet!

Mike Shula sure is building his resume. I guess the sentimental choice.

I know things worked out damn well for Bama with Saban but Mike Shula didn't deserve to get fired there. He was building an excellent team than he lost a key player and the season went downhill. Before that they had just put a good beating on FL and were looking like a powerhouse in the SEC. It would be awfully optimistic to assume Shula would have had the success Saban did at Bama but I think they were pretty lucky. What a time for them for Saban to figure out he didn't have the goods for the NFL. It's just college football, and I'm not tyring to compare Saban vs Shula. I mean we all know Saban can't coach grown men. My point is, I know it's not the NFL, but I think Shula can at least handle that level as a head coach. It's at least some head coaching experience.

I'm not sure he is ready to be an NFL head coach but I'm not really crazy about the other choices either. Does Sean Payton come with Drew Brees? I guess that would be pretty sweet!

I dont buy that Saban cant coach grown men. He was the defensive coordinator for Cleveland under Belichek and when he left he had that defense improving every year and it was a top ten defense , number one scoring wise.
He only coached here for two years and Im sure there were more issues than him only being able to coach younger men. His first year was a relative success and his second year was a failure.
In Two years he had done something that no coach has done since Ross bought the team and thats have a winning record. The perception that somehow coaching college football is like minor league compared to the NFL is not really accurate.
There are differant challenges and being successful at either does not guarantee success at the other. Many an NFL coach has moved down to college and failed miserably.

That all being said I would be quite in favor of Shula getting a look and agree that Alabama put him in a tough position esp since they were on probabtion.

Bring back Sparano!! I want more fist pumps!! LOL

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

If the Ravens think about parting ways with Harbaugh, I'd pony up draft picks for him.

Dude, is that the word down there in a bmore? Cuz he'd be absolutely IDEAL for this job and what our personnel dictates we should be doing. Instead of the Miami Packers that Philbin wanted to turn us into we can morph into the Miami Ravens which I think we have talent on the team to do. Great running attack with Ajayi and Miller, play good defense, the playaction game with Tannehill which he excels at. We would be well on our way

Dude, is that the word down there in a bmore? Cuz he'd be absolutely IDEAL for this job and what our personnel dictates we should be doing. Instead of the Miami Packers that Philbin wanted to turn us into we can morph into the Miami Ravens which I think we have talent on the team to do. Great running attack with Ajayi and Miller, play good defense, the playaction game with Tannehill which he excels at. We would be well on our way

Not to mention all the lucky PI calls we will get on offense. That's a huge part of Flaccos game

If John Harbaugh every was let go by Baltimore(doubtful) he would be my NUMBER 1 guy to go and get. The type of team over the years that were consistently tough and competitve

Mcdaniels would be my choice if he wanted the job. I'm not sure what happened in Denver, but I'm thinking he learned from his mistakes and is ready for another shot. Plus it hurts the Pats.

Ummm...do you actually think he's coordinating ANYTHING in New England, and further...do you think he's providing offensive guidance, counsel and wisdom to Tom Terrific?

I say not...

PLEASE a ****ing coach with championship pedigree like Gruden, Cowher, any Harbaugh, McDaniels, Brian Billick, or Payton. Enough with these garbage no name former offensive coordinators or former offensive line coaches that ****ing stephen ross seems to have a hard on for!

Back
Top Bottom