Who else is rooting for the BOLTS! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who else is rooting for the BOLTS!

LordCaldlow

LordoftheFins
Reaction score
Go chargers, if they can handle the colts and the titans it would at least keep us alive to have a second home playoff game...so go chargers!

Can't believe that all 4 playoff games this weekend, the home team is the underdog in all 4 games. Wow!!!

While it would be nice for us to have a second playoff game at home, it's possible without the Chargers winning as well. And a large part of me wants San Diego to be punished for replacing Marty Schottenheimer after winning 14 games...and doing so with Norv Turner, a notoriously bad head coach.

While it would be nice for us to have a second playoff game at home, it's possible without the Chargers winning as well. And a large part of me wants San Diego to be punished for replacing Marty Schottenheimer after winning 14 games...and doing so with Norv Turner, a notoriously bad head coach.
And again thats why i say go chargers, best chance for us to win another game down the road (fingers crossed)

I no but u would rather play the colts? Sorry not me.

I think the colts would have a better shot at taking out the titans, thus giving us AFC Championship game at home (assuming we win out of course). If the bolts win, I dont see them beating Tenn, giving Tenn the AFC Championship game. GO COLTS!!!!

I no but u would rather play the colts? Sorry not me.

Here's two reasons the Colts might be a better matchup:

1. The Colts can't run the football, whereas Ladainian is starting to regain his stride for the Chargers. He sure didn't have it during our first matchup, and the Chargers are better now than when we beat them.

2. We could run the ball on Indianapolis's defense, and part of me salivates at what the Wildcat might do to them. Plus the Chargers have more familiarity with us since they played us this year.

Why not? If your going to the superbowl, your gonna have to beat three good teams. Just like the ravens vs phins, just because we beat the chargers once doesn't mean we have a better chance at winning again.

This is the playoffs. It's the definition of any given Sunday.

I think the colts would have a better shot at taking out the titans, thus giving us AFC Championship game at home (assuming we win out of course). If the bolts win, I dont see them beating Tenn, giving Tenn the AFC Championship game. GO COLTS!!!!
I get wat your saying and i sorta agree, only prob is that i think it is a easier game against the titans if the chargers were to lose to them. Colts are the hottest team in the NFL right now and rightfully so. Manning has crept his *** back into the saddle and is cruzin to the superbowl, dont let them pick up anymore steam.

Why not? If your going to the superbowl, your gonna have to beat three good teams. Just like the ravens vs phins, just because we beat the chargers once doesn't mean we have a better chance at winning again.

This is the playoffs. It's the definition of any given Sunday.
So your saying the chargers are better than the colts?

A team doesn't have to be 'better' necessarily to pose a worse matchup for the Dolphins.

A team doesn't have to be 'better' necessarily to pose a worse matchup for the Dolphins.
so u think the colts pose a better matchup, i dont think so but ok...U go ahead and pull for us to have a matchup with Peyton, peyton vs. any D is a mismatch on just about any football field and last i checked we dont have amazing DBs.

Here's two reasons the Colts might be a better matchup:

1. The Colts can't run the football, whereas Ladainian is starting to regain his stride for the Chargers. He sure didn't have it during our first matchup, and the Chargers are better now than when we beat them.

2. We could run the ball on Indianapolis's defense, and part of me salivates at what the Wildcat might do to them. Plus the Chargers have more familiarity with us since they played us this year.

1. You should leave this site once in a while to find out whats going on in the world. LT has tendon in his groin torn from the bone. He hasn't been ruled out, but its safe to stay he wont be striding anywhere.

2. You didn't mention as a disclaimer that you have a man-crush on Manning.

Colts are as healthy as they have been all season and they've won 10 in a row. Very scary, probably more scary than Baltimore. If we're playin them for the AFC Championship I would be happy.

Back
Top Bottom