Who else is rooting for the BOLTS! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who else is rooting for the BOLTS!

I don't care about the match-up...I want to play whomever is the best team that wins. With our coaching and Chad, I think we can play with anyone. Whether or not we can win it all is another story.

Norv is horrible.
I don't like LT.
Chambers is soft.
I don't like Rivers either.

We would thrash the Colts D if we played them, they don't scare me at all.

(Used to love Marino always killig the Colts.)

Go Phins!

I don't care about the match-up...I want to play whomever is the best team that wins. With our coaching and Chad, I think we can play with anyone. Whether or not we can win it all is another story.

Norv is horrible.
I don't like LT.
Chambers is soft.
I don't like Rivers either.

We would thrash the Colts D if we played them, they don't scare me at all.

(Used to love Marino always killig the Colts.)

Go Phins!
really? trash? The colts D isnt soft man.

I would want to play the best teams. If we can't beat them, we don't belong in the Super Bowl.

1. I don't like Rivers
2.I don't like Norv
3.I don't like how ****y the SD team is
4.I like Dungy
5.I like Bob Sanders

1. I don't like Rivers
2.I don't like Norv
3.I don't like how ****y the SD team is
4.I like Dungy
5.I like Bob Sanders
so wouldnt u want us to boot them outta the playoffs and still play the worse of the 2 teams.

it may not be a fact but it sure be very obvious to the even AVERAGE football fan that the colts are leaps and bounds better than the chargers, there is a reason y the chargers are 8-8 , they arnt that good.

I'll repeat myself again, slowly...

1. Nowhere did I say that the Colts were not a better team than the Chargers. I said they might be a better matchup for our team.

2. Labeling those who disagree with you is an indication of lack of confidence in your own opinion.

I'll repeat myself again, slowly...

1. Nowhere did I say that the Colts were not a better team than the Chargers. I said they might be a better matchup for our team.

2. Labeling those who disagree with you is an indication of lack of confidence in your own opinion.

How are the chargers a better matchup?

say it slowly please it might take a while:rolleyes:

How are the chargers a better matchup?

say it slowly please it might take a while:rolleyes:

I assume you meant "Colts" and not Chargers. I already gave you two reasons that the Colts might be a better matchup. Go back and re-read them, I'm not retyping them.

I assume you meant "Colts" and not Chargers. I already gave you two reasons that the Colts might be a better matchup. Go back and re-read them, I'm not retyping them.
yes i am saying the chargers are a better matchup, arnt u saying the colts are?

Back
Top Bottom