Who else is rooting for the BOLTS! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who else is rooting for the BOLTS!

Special teams is the difference in this game. It's not often a punter takes over the game, but that's what Scifres has done, pinning the Colts inside the 5 yard line twice. Then again, allowing 5.25 ypc hasn't helped the Colts cause. For that matter, neither has the 2 false starts and 2 dropped passes (especially the Reggie Wayne drop, that would've put the Colts in field position to get at least a FG).

You would think the Colts could at least get a yard there. Kind of hard to make play action calls work when your running game is absolute ****....

If the Chargers come back to win this game, their punter will be the reason why. 5 times now the Colts have been pinned inside the 10 yard line, 4 of those times they were pinned inside the 5 (1 of those at the 1).

Chargers should have gone for it. Manning is gonna beat them now.

Al Michaels has to explain the rules of overtime to us.....he must think we are Donovan McNabb???????

4th and 1 was a gut call. I dont know what I would of done

Here's two reasons the Colts might be a better matchup:

1. The Colts can't run the football, whereas Ladainian is starting to regain his stride for the Chargers. He sure didn't have it during our first matchup, and the Chargers are better now than when we beat them.

2. We could run the ball on Indianapolis's defense, and part of me salivates at what the Wildcat might do to them. Plus the Chargers have more familiarity with us since they played us this year.

He gained his stride so much he didn't play the second half.

Back
Top Bottom