Who else is rooting for the BOLTS! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who else is rooting for the BOLTS!

so u think the colts pose a better matchup, i dont think so but ok...U go ahead and pull for us to have a matchup with Peyton, peyton vs. any D is a mismatch on just about any football field and last i checked we dont have amazing DBs.

The Chargers offense isn't exactly anemic, you know. And they're starting to run the ball effectively, which gives them multiple dimensions.

Peyton is definitely having a great year after a slow start, but if they wind up throwing every down, it isn't as hard to gameplan.

1. You should leave this site once in a while to find out whats going on in the world. LT has tendon in his groin torn from the bone. He hasn't been ruled out, but its safe to stay he wont be striding anywhere.

2. You didn't mention as a disclaimer that you have a man-crush on Manning.

You are so adorable. Thanks for trying to bait me!

I cannot root for a loser who's been handed multiple head coaching jobs like Norv Turner. Go Dungy!

The Chargers offense isn't exactly anemic, you know. And they're starting to run the ball effectively, which gives them multiple dimensions.

Peyton is definitely having a great year after a slow start, but if they wind up throwing every down, it isn't as hard to gameplan.
i know they arnt but they also have norv turner and a so so D this year. The colts on the other hand have prob the best QB ever to take the field and a great few players to hook up with. By the way there D is pretty good. I will take my chances against the bolts then go against Manning and that D.

And for what it's worth everyone, I didn't say that I definitely thought the Colts ARE a better matchup...but just wanted to give some reasons that they might be.

Truthfully, anybody with a potent offense will be a challenge for us in the playoffs due to our defense (which is good, but can be picked apart)

Is it really necessary to label everybody that disagrees with you rather than just expressing the fact that you disagree?

why would you want to play a team that has a better chance at beating us? anyone who wouldnt want to give our fins the best chance is nuts.

i know they arnt but they also have norv turner and a so so D this year. The colts on the other hand have prob the best QB ever to take the field and a great few players to hook up with. By the way there D is pretty good. I will take my chances against the bolts then go against Manning and that D.

I can respect that...I just don't necessarily agree that the Chargers will be much easier to beat than the Colts.

The Colts defense is good, but their run defense is suspect. They gave up over 120 yards per game and 18 TDs on the ground.

why would you want to play a team that has a better chance at beating us? anyone who wouldnt want to give our fins the best chance is nuts.

Just because you believe it gives us the best matchup does not make it fact. It isn't etched in any parthenon that I'm aware of.

I live in San Diego...get this team out of the playoffs. I can't wait to see the Colts dominate them.

Just because you believe it gives us the best matchup does not make it fact. It isn't etched in any parthenon that I'm aware of.

it may not be a fact but it sure be very obvious to the even AVERAGE football fan that the colts are leaps and bounds better than the chargers, there is a reason y the chargers are 8-8 , they arnt that good.

I can understand everyone rooting for what they think is a "better" matchup, but to tell you the truth it doesn't matter who we play at this point. This is the playoffs and we have got to be better than whoever is standing in front of us. If we can't beat the Chargers, we don't deserve the next level. The same goes for beating the Colts.
We have to nut up EVERY week now. Bring on "whoever" and we will just have to deal with it. We will truly see what we are made of. I ain't scared of any of 'em.

I can understand everyone rooting for what they think is a "better" matchup, but to tell you the truth it doesn't matter who we play at this point. This is the playoffs and we have got to be better than whoever is standing in front of us. If we can't beat the Chargers, we don't deserve the next level. The same goes for beating the Colts.
We have to nut up EVERY week now. Bring on "whoever" and we will just have to deal with it. We will truly see what we are made of. I ain't scared of any of 'em.
As i would tend to agree i have to tell ya i want a deep playoff run and would love the strengthen that percentage by anymeans possible. If that means playing the worse of the bunch then so be it.

Im rooting for the chargers for the simple fact that they stole NE's spot and dont deserve to be in the post season. I hope we face them in the afc championship.

Back
Top Bottom