Who Else Is Suffering From There Not Being Any Football????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Else Is Suffering From There Not Being Any Football?????

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
I love my Dolphins so much that I am watching DVR'd games from last season! I am watching players no longer on the team just to get a "fix". I love the NFL and in particular my Dolphins so much that I can't get enough of watching them!!! Anybody else missing football as much as I am? I live and die for the Dolphins and it's not a pretty way to live.......LOL

I love my Dolphins so much that I am watching DVR'd games from last season! I am watching players no longer on the team just to get a "fix". I love the NFL and in particular my Dolphins so much that I can't get enough of watching them!!! Anybody else missing football as much as I am? I live and die for the Dolphins and it's not a pretty way to live.......LOL
I was just texting a mate today about Fins, he told me I need to get a summer sport.

I’m miserable. At least basketball season helps soften the void for a bit.

I’m doing okay so far. Miami is 0-0 so I’m not too pissed about anything. Usually around November I start to get depressed they’re only “In the Hunt”. I usually had my Spurs to lean on from then until summer but their tone is over and I’m left with nada.

I used to up until a few years ago.

Then got into Formula 1 and MotoGP racing with a similar passion to my Dolphins. Come March both series run on most sundays (always one or the other), then come football season its basically pure bliss on sundays for the first few months as all 3 run concurrently. If the dolphins poop the bed on sunday, i can switch over to a DVR'd race from same day instead of looking for chores (my usual "dolphins are getting blown out" activity) to do!

Not enough to watch a Jay Cutler game. ;)

What, me addicted to football?

tenor.gif

NO!!!

Nobody into the CFL?

I actually like it quite a bit.
I usually have that as a fallback until the NFL starts, but holy cow have the Als taken a deep dive since they lost Jim Popp... I mean they're atrocious all across the board...

I'm doing good with the World Cup and after that we'll get training camp soon after so it's not that bad. Next 3 years will be bad with no World Cup tho.

Back
Top Bottom