Who else loved the Curtis Weaver pick?! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who else loved the Curtis Weaver pick?!

I am ! I seriously think that he will end up in the future as one of the biggest steal of this draft.
He was considered as a 2nd round pick by a loooot of peoples, and we grab him at the 5th.

I can’t wait to see him on the field. #Finsup!

the Fins should have him workout with Cameron wake and WOW can you imagine lol

Would like to see Weaver, Hunt and Kindley working with a trainer asap to get their bodies NFL ready and swap some of the fat with muscle.

I’m not worrying about Weaver, I feel like he’s gonna work hard and add some muscles.
For the others ones it’s all about the work ethic, hopefully they will also!

Marginal athlete, lack of explosive numbers...he has the sacks, but I don't see a player who is anything more than Charles Harris. As a 5th rounder though, good value if he can learn to play the run.

Marginal athlete, lack of explosive numbers...he has the sacks, but I don't see a player who is anything more than Charles Harris. As a 5th rounder though, good value if he can learn to play the run.

But Harris was a first round pick. As you said, Weaver was a 5th round pick, so he is a much better value.

Leaning more towards this. His combine numbers were not very good and he looks a bit slow. But all he does is get to the QB, so hopefully with some NFL training he can develop nicely. Love the pick in the 5th though, exactly the player you try to polish up in these later rounds.

Miami strikes again in the 5th round. It seems like every year Miami selects a player in that round, who could outperform his draft status. Curtis Weaver is next in line. Jason Strowbridge has a chance as well. Weaver can bring it on the pass rush. Love the player and love the pick.

The one thing I will say for Weaver compared to Harris is Weaver does have better technique... or seems to. Harris lacks a plan when going at the qb

Leaning more towards this. His combine numbers were not very good and he looks a bit slow. But all he does is get to the QB, so hopefully with some NFL training he can develop nicely. Love the pick in the 5th though, exactly the player you try to polish up in these later rounds.
When the pads go on is what separate speed from those running in underwear.

we’ll see.

Back
Top Bottom