who else thinks miami is playoff bound? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who else thinks miami is playoff bound?

I love this question do to the excitement that it brings. Youll have all the people that say its way to early to talk about playoffs and lets see what happens. We have to see if Daniels stays consistent cause in my eyes hes going to win that second corner spot. Tillmans injured and is injured every year so now we have a weakness with the safeties. Tebucky's hands are a question? Boston will he stay healthy or will he keep running ever so gingerly? Will Ronnie learn the offense? Is AJ or Frerrote going to show consistency and most of all will the oline put a solid starting five and give the quarterback time to deliver the ball. We have question marks all around and this makes this season so intriguing. We could potentially go 11-5 or 7-9. Based on the ways that injuries and the before stated comments. I believe we play in the toughest division in football. The bills are going to be better late last season they fought on and almost made it had the steelers not beat them in buffalo. If Pennington stays healthy with the addition of Laverneus Coles who he was always more comfortable with than Moss in the first place they could be better and we all know about the pats. Bottom line is yes. I say that with intelligence and the blood gushing from my veins aqua and orange. I think the bottom line is we sneak in as a wildcard. We need to stay healthy.

chrome4 said:
I am only projecting the truth.
1. Miami - Will surpirise and come out victorious with an 10-6 record to win the Afc east.
2. Ny- will finish second in the division at 8-8.

3. Buffalo- will end up at 7-9 because of the young qb.

4.The pats will fall apart and show that the have fallen to the bottom and will not become competitive for another 5 seasons.

wOw:rofl3:

Atila said:
you are also a blinded dolphin fan who sees nothing but our positives :)

4-12 to 10-6 is kind of a stretch...i mean, even though its possible, its not probable.

Good post. I totally agree with you. Saban needs a chance to work the team he has now into the team he wants. It will take a few trades, more drafting etc. But I'd love to see it happen this year!

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
well i for one do think we are cause we have the talent and now one of if not the best coaching in the nfl.im serious im not being a home i really think that this team will be a conder this year and superbowl bound next year. :nesucks: :billsbite :jetssuck: :monkeyl: :drinkers: :beerbang:
Best coaching in the NFL? Our head coach hasn't coached an NFL game yet. Let's take this a little bit slower, kiddo.

Back
Top Bottom