Who Has Better Recieving Core in Afc East? | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Has Better Recieving Core in Afc East?

jlfin said:
Parrish is a cheap imitation of Santana Moss. He will have trouble getting off the line against physical corners in the NFL.

agreee Roscoe Parrish will be a wash up heck Tony Madison was better than him :tongue: . Dolphin Fans just let them be there just jealous especially Losman7 and the rest of his buffalo crew. we will finish ahead of them this year u watch n see

the bills have better receivers.some people are just so rabid, it is ridiculous.

until boston steps on the field and delivers, we can't say a thing.

If he does stepon the field and deliver (which I sincerely hope he does) we will be in contention.

But No one on our roster is as good as Moulds. He is a force, and you have to be a total homer to not see that. Chambers is a great talent,my theory is that he has yet to be used correctly...but you can't speculate when comparing WR cores in May. I hope it all changes in September because I think we can have a really consistent offense this year....but if you look at the bills, they are probably thinking the same.

all that being said, F the Bills. I am just being rational.

dominizzo said:
where do u see Buffalo with talent Moulds is Finishes and Evans is ok and Josh Reed stinks and they have no Te

just to be honest...as much as i dislike the bills because of wwhere im from.....evans doesnt get enough credit he is pretty good and will be alot better in the future but on the other hand completely agreed the fins do have the best recieving core in the afc east

feelthepain said:
How does it feel to post here without getting flamed for everything you write???? It's nice to have an opinion about your team and to be able to say it doesn't it? This is what a real site thats properly maintained is like. If you go to Billszone and your not a Bills fan it's not a pretty site. No pun intended.
I can not agree with you more ftp. I come here to find out what is going on with the Fins and post occasionally but Losman7 always has very good insight and intelligent posts and I have learned from him. And he does not have to throw in a single word of smack or put down other posts. Wish I could say that about other bills fans here. And yes the billzone is a joke.

Losman7 said:
If you had the Boston from OSU, or the Boston from AZ 4 years ago he'd make an impact, but hes been nothing but a problem on and off the field for the last 3 years.

Boston was looking incredible last year until the injury, if he returns to his Arizona form(which is entirely possible, though highly questionable), he can be the best receiver on either teams roster.

If, and I say if, Boston returns to form Miami's three receiver set is clearly superior to Buffalo's, if he doesn't Buffalo has the edge.

Losman7 said:
This question will be easier to answer come training camp..

Boston is a question, and Parrish was praise for his minicamp performance by a few national media outlets.

This is gonna be an interesting season.

Maybe so, but counting on a rookie receiver for impact is a foolish thing to do, of course some would say the same about counting on Boston at this point.

JR, FTP, ...I don't know anything about the Billzone, never posted thier.

beejay05 said:
Definately Miami. All three of our guys were #1 recievers on a team no more than 3 years ago. Thats not that long time. I dont even know who the Bills TE is (its a shame for you guys Everett went down, I think he could have made an impact this year), and I would have to say we have the better pass catching runningback. I like Willis, but ROnnie has GREAT hands according to many scouts. I am not saying the Bills are not very solid, but with the addition of Boston,Phins are better.

Now about Lee Evans. He is a nice player but not in the top five young wideouts in the league.I wont even count mike Williams, Mark Clayton, Matt Jones, Troy WIliamson, or Braylon Edwards. Any of which could easilty prove to be better. Here is a list of current players that I feel are better (not in order). I am not trying to be a jerk, but this is honestly how I see it.

1)Roy WIlliams
2)Andre Johnson
3)Larry Fitzgerald
4)Reggie WIlliams
5)Michael Clayton
6)Anquan Boldin

Lee Evans is special man, I saw that guy play live at Dolphins stadium and I just kept thinking to myself "Damn I wish we would have drafted him instead of Carey. But, Buffalo beat us to it. I would insult my own intelligience if I couldn't see the fact that we have the best wr's in the AFC East...

Losman7 said:
Litho,

You a Buckeye fan? I live in Columbus and heard that Eric Haw got busted with weed last night. Totally sucks.

http://ohiostate.scout.com/2/380301.html

Dude, I am sure alot of things happen like this all across the country. I look at it this way, we are no more "dirty" then Miami, Michigan, Oklahoma, USC, or any other major top 50 program. I don't even pay attention to it anymore.

I have accepted, they are scared of OSU's capability to repeat year after year. They hit us up on clarett, Smith, now another top guy on the team. grante irizzary got wwhat he deserved, but come on, a pot bust. Drunk driving. It's a bunch of crap. Any other school, and it would be swept under the rug.

Im still convinced two season's ago, was engineered for us to not make the championship. There was no way in hell, when Scott Mcmullen, got us back into the Michigan game, that Krenzel should of ever been put back in. But, they had us bent on being black balled with the Clarrett deal, that I think Tressell had no choice. I know, conspiracy, conspiracy, but when your playing for a championship, you go with the hot commodity. He stuck with Troy last year, and he demolished Michigan.

Oh well, thats the past, but one thing is for sure, there aint one team on this planet, that can compete with that D in college. I am quite anxious for this season to begin. Let the slaughter begin. Oh yeah, even better when they finally decide how many game's Troy should be suspended. First its one, now it's two... come on NCAA farce's, how many you need to feel confident OSU will get a loss. Wont happen, but decide already.....

Philter25 said:
Then why did he drop in the draft?

Again, for the record dont get defensive because I love Lee Evans.... he was one of my fav players in college and I loved his speed. If his injury wasnt a concern for teams, why did he fall in the draft? Its not like he had a bad combine and posted a 4.85 40 yard dash. :lol:

But, technically, he is two years removed from his knee problems. His last year at Swissconsin, and his first in buffalo. So, he had no issue toasting chris Gamble, and he had no issue toasting alot of cb's last year, so i think the question is answered for me. He is a up and coming star.

Losman7 said:
If you had the Boston from OSU, or the Boston from AZ 4 years ago he'd make an impact, but hes been nothing but a problem on and off the field for the last 3 years.

The dude just went crazy on roids, he wasn;t even half that size at OSU. That dude took a leap on the andro or creatin or whatever. Boston at OSU, was one amazing player, thats for sure. too bad.....

LithoMan said:
Dude, I am sure alot of things happen like this all across the country. I look at it this way, we are no more "dirty" then Miami, Michigan, Oklahoma, USC, or any other major top 50 program. I don't even pay attention to it anymore.

I have accepted, they are scared of OSU's capability to repeat year after year. They hit us up on clarett, Smith, now another top guy on the team. grante irizzary got wwhat he deserved, but come on, a pot bust. Drunk driving. It's a bunch of crap. Any other school, and it would be swept under the rug.

Im still convinced two season's ago, was engineered for us to not make the championship. There was no way in hell, when Scott Mcmullen, got us back into the Michigan game, that Krenzel should of ever been put back in. But, they had us bent on being black balled with the Clarrett deal, that I think Tressell had no choice. I know, conspiracy, conspiracy, but when your playing for a championship, you go with the hot commodity. He stuck with Troy last year, and he demolished Michigan.

Oh well, thats the past, but one thing is for sure, there aint one team on this planet, that can compete with that D in college. I am quite anxious for this season to begin. Let the slaughter begin. Oh yeah, even better when they finally decide how many game's Troy should be suspended. First its one, now it's two... come on NCAA farce's, how many you need to feel confident OSU will get a loss. Wont happen, but decide already.....

He's (smith) is suspended for two, but one was the bowl game. we should have no problem w/ Miami of OH, and then T. Smith will be back to roll Texas at the shoe. I will be there, night game...:evil: :fire: :evil:

CRAZYDOLFAN305 said:
Lee Evans is special man, I saw that guy play live at Dolphins stadium and I just kept thinking to myself "Damn I wish we would have drafted him instead of Carey. But, Buffalo beat us to it. I would insult my own intelligience if I couldn't see the fact that we have the best wr's in the AFC East...

I agree 100% that Evans is good and can't believe the prior poster mentioned Reggie Williams over him. However outrunning Sammy Knight, as he did on the deep ball he caught against us, is no major feat and any of the Buffalo receivers, even Josh Reed, could have done it.

Back
Top Bottom