Who is going to any games this year?? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is going to any games this year??

I wish I could too guys, but other things came up for me and I had to go with it. At least I have a styling pad to call my own now and I should be able to afford to go to the game later. Let's put it this way, I WILL be in Miami at the stadium with tickets or no tickets and a TV in my car in the parking lot. :lol: I WANNA MEET YOU GUYS!!!!! :D

Hey Miamian. How many people are in our block??

Against the Jets, it's you, your buddy, me, inFINsible, and someone else inFINsible's bringing.

Originally posted by dolfan06
it takes a full grown man to handle a long board, not these little wave skimmers you use today!:p

trust me....I'm a full grown man......last time I was out I had that rude awakening you get when you realize that your surf board is not floating you very well.....time to move on to a long board...or at least a long"er" board.

Can anyone recommend a good place to stay in Miami? Prefferably a Mariott chain, cause my buddy (who's coming with me to 'da raidez game) works for them and can get a discount. I think we're leaning toward the Fountain Bleu (sp?)... Also, anyone got any ideas about tailgating? Maybe throw a big shin dig in our hotel room? Just a thought...

There's a Marriot downtown. I believe that the Fountainbleau is still associated with Hilton and will set you back a good ways financially. Are you looking for something near the stadium, downtown, Grove, beaches, or something else?

I'm sorry, but I meant Hilton... don't know why I said Mariott in my original post...

Anyway, I'd like to stay somewhere close to the nightlife of Miami so when we get there Sat. night we can go out and crawl back to the hotel afterwards... :drinker:

Oh, I received the tickets today Miamian. Thanks again! I'll see you in December!

Peace,
-G-

The Everglades hotel is downtown by Bayfront park...it's just across the bridge from S. Beach and it's reasonably priced ( about a $100 a night)......It's a pretty long ride to the stadium from there though....even longer if you stay out on S. Beach....but that's where the night life is for sure..

there's a holiday inn, in ft lauderdale that is $70 a night and its only 20 mi from the stadium!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom