Who is going to watch Hard Knocks? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is going to watch Hard Knocks?

lunchbox1126

New York Phins Phan
Reaction score
Saw that Hard Knocks was starting soon with the NY Jets. Who is watching? What do you think of it? We'll at least see JT but in a filthy Jets uniform. What does the Dolphin nation think?

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. :wave:

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. :wave:

Agreed. I can't wait. Obviously I'd love to have them do a training camp on the Dolphins, but since that's never, ever going to happen, the Jets are the next team I'd want to see.

I will - if I'm home from the bar with the spins and need incentive to puke.

Come on, guys, you don't want to miss the chance to say that you watched the first Hard Knocks season where the featured team won the Lombardi.

Hard Knocks is a pretty cool show, its entertainment. I like seeing players personalities off the field i think it will be cool, I can't stand the jets ill defiantly be tuning in,

I liked the show jackass, so this should be as good.

I didn't watch any of the prior seasons. The preview commercials always made me want to gag. Jerry Jones is just plain unacceptable. ;)

But, after what the Bengals were able to do last season I was curious about them. The NFL channel has been playing the Bengals shows and I was impressed. They were well done. I always found ocho cinco nauseating but he comes off completely different on that show. Their head coach also puts himself in the best possible light as well. He has a tough job, baby sitting cinco and being a head caoch at the same time. :)

I will definitely be catching the jests making fools of themselves on HBO. What could be more entertaining?
It's not like there is much of anything worth watching on TV now-a-days.

hard knocks other than the cowboys I can't think of a team that was successful during the same season they were on the show. maybe its a jinx?

The Jets on Hard Knocks? That is more like a sitcom then a reality show. It will be fun to watch how the Jets go from media darlings in the summer to losers in the regular season.

Also will this season be filmed in widescreen? Otherwise Rex won't fit on the screen.

just about every year a core player on the team hard knocks is covering goes down for the season with an injury in camp...

i'll be watching...i watched every one before...no use in changing now...and i want to see how many bills short of 400 that kris jenkins reports to camp

but i'm a straight junkie when it comes to football...can't get enough

Back
Top Bottom