Who is going to watch Hard Knocks? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is going to watch Hard Knocks?

I have watched the seasons before of hard knocks. Its a good show, if you are a fan of football there is no reason not to watch. And i hate the jets but will still watch.

Hard Knocks is a top notch production when it comes to quality. You don't see many programs like this where the directing and producing is so on point, especially on something that is "reality" and unscripted. I have seen all of the other ones and I think not watching this just because it is the Jets is a bit ridiculous, especially if you have tuned in previously.

I mean would I like to see the Dolphins behind the scenes on HBO? Of course I would but that's not happening this season. So who better then the over-hyped Jets team?! I mean it is going to be great to see what goes on behind closed doors in this organization. I even enjoyed watching the Bengals and I don't have the slightest bit of interest in them at all.

If you have HBO and are a football fan it is worth watching. Doesn't everyone want to be watching when their front office realizes they made a critical mistake when letting Jones go? Or when Jason Taylor is caught practicing his dance moves in the locker room with Sanchez? I'm all for it.

Why woulnd't any football fan watch? It's one of the best shows on TV for a football fan.

Hard Knocks is a top notch production when it comes to quality. You don't see many programs like this where the directing and producing is so on point, especially on something that is "reality" and unscripted. I have seen all of the other ones and I think not watching this just because it is the Jets is a bit ridiculous, especially if you have tuned in previously.

I mean would I like to see the Dolphins behind the scenes on HBO? Of course I would but that's not happening this season. So who better then the over-hyped Jets team?! I mean it is going to be great to see what goes on behind closed doors in this organization. I even enjoyed watching the Bengals and I don't have the slightest bit of interest in them at all.

If you have HBO and are a football fan it is worth watching. Doesn't everyone want to be watching when their front office realizes they made a critical mistake when letting Jones go? Or when Jason Taylor is caught practicing his dance moves in the locker room with Sanchez? I'm all for it.

I'm sure Thomas Jones is going to light it up in KC this year. I'll bet he has around 500 yards rushing.

I'm sure Thomas Jones is going to light it up in KC this year. I'll bet he has around 500 yards rushing.

Haha probably.

Either way I think some Dolphin fans on here are being stubborn when they won't watch this awesome show just because it's the Jets. I mean if you don't have HBO that's one thing but as far as football goes, what better program is there to watch besides the actual games???

Hard Knocks, the only reason Jason Taylor wanted to be a Jet. He wants his face on TV so bad he joined his life long enemies.

I've only saw a couple episodes in the past years, plus don't have HBO right now. But I would definitely watch if I'm able to catch it.

I never liked Jerry Jones and then I watch Hard Knock and that all changed.

Jones is a Football Fan not just an owner looking for profits. He loves his players and treats them like family.

Might make you stop looking at how round Rex is and realize the guy is an above average football coach or it could give you a real reason to say he's a joke instead of blind homerism.

Don't be scared, check it out.

I never liked Jerry Jones and then I watch Hard Knock and that all changed.

Jones is a Football Fan not just an owner looking for profits. He loves his players and treats them like family.

Might make you stop looking at how round Rex is and realize the guy is an above average football coach or it could give you a real reason to say he's a joke instead of blind homerism.

Don't be scared, check it out.

Rex is the type of coach that he's beloved hy his fanbase and hated by rivals but I guarantee you if people are fair and watch this show putting their hatred of the Jets aside they will come away liking Rex.

Back
Top Bottom