Who is going to watch Hard Knocks? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is going to watch Hard Knocks?

Just wondering...

Who here is gonna watch Hard Knocks tonight?? Im interested to see the walking disaster.

That would be the biggest waste of my life... I have better things to do, like..um.. do dishes, or laundry

How could any real football fan not want to watch this just because its the Jets?

They could do ten straight seasons of the Dolphins on hardknocks and I would watch every episode.

No way I'd watch Jason"Benedict Arnold" Taylor and Jabba the Rex do anything. Not a chance.

How could any real football fan not want to watch this just because its the Jets?

They could do ten straight seasons of the Dolphins on hardknocks and I would watch every episode.

I am a Dolphan before I am a football fan. My loyalty to my team comes first, then the love for the game.

I'm a real football fan...I just have better **** to do.

I am a Dolphan before I am a football fan. My loyalty to my team comes first, then the love for the game.

I do agree with you, but do you really think watching Hard Knocks will make me less of a Fins fan? Especially when I will be laughing AT them the whole time
BTW Eddie, Loved your post yesterday

lol, and how does watching something Jets related discount that loyalty?

Would you not watch the Jets vs Pats on a sunday night just because your a Dolphin fan?

lol, and how does watching something Jets related discount that loyalty?

Would you not watch the Jets vs Pats on a sunday night just because your a Dolphin fan?

I wouldn't watch the Jets and Patriots no more than I would the Seahawks and Cardinals. It all depends on what the spread is and where my money is. Vegas tends to watch the Sunday night game a little more closely because the Sunday night game sees a lot of action...a lot more than the 1:00PM and 4:00PM games. Same for the Monday night game.

I do agree with you, but do you really think watching Hard Knocks will make me less of a Fins fan? Especially when I will be laughing AT them the whole time
BTW Eddie, Loved your post yesterday

You know Ike, I am not sure if it is my lack of interest in the JESTS getting any more media attention that their media-w*h*re HC reaches for, or the fact that I whole-heartedly H-A-T-E HATE HATE HATE the Jets.

I don't think watching it would make you less of a Fins fan. I think watching it may dent your IQ, though. You should watch it if you want to. I think many Dolphans refuse to simply because they know they'd just get all pissed off and eject their TV out the window. I can't even look at Mr. Fat Bucket or Jason Taylor without literally feeling my blood pressure rise and my rage gland swell.

You know Ike, I am not sure if it is my lack of interest in the JESTS getting any more media attention that their media-w*h*re HC reaches for, or the fact that I whole-heartedly H-A-T-E HATE HATE HATE the Jets.

I don't think watching it would make you less of a Fins fan. I think watching it may dent your IQ, though. You should watch it if you want to. I think many Dolphans refuse to simply because they know they'd just get all pissed off and eject their TV out the window. I can't even look at Mr. Fat Bucket or Jason Taylor without literally feeling my blood pressure rise and my rage gland swell.

Good points. I think you have convinced me.

Back
Top Bottom