Who's our biggest Rival?

• NY Jets

Votes: 124 57.1%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 44 20.3%
  • Buffalo Bills

Votes: 49 22.6%

• Total voters
Actually most polls I have seen on this site have them in this order.
1-Jets
2-Bills
3-Patriots.

The Pats right now ,because they are Super Bowl Champs,But it will be the Jets again

Phin-o-rama said:
the fact that we sucked last year doesn't take away from the fact that jets fans resemble turds :cooldude:
Since this isnt the smack room i wont reply to that. But i do think that the Jets-Dolphins rivalry is the biggest in the AFC east. Nothing against the Bills.

kingfin said:
The Pats right now ,because they are Super Bowl Champs,But it will be the Jets again

How does that make them our biggest rival? That dosent make any sense. A "rival" is so much more then that. I would say the BIlls because of the long history we have with them, but at the same time we OWN them in the all time record. They have had to suffer more defeat at the hands of the Phins then any other team.:lol:

But at this point its the Jets.When the phins and jets get together its the talk of the town.

This is not even close for me.
I hate the Jests almost as much as I love the Fins.

There's no question it's the puke green scum. It would bother me less to see Buffalo and New England alternate SB wins for thext 30 years than it would to see the Jets win just one.

Finfan86 said:
bills, I hate them more then anything else in the world

Most Definitely Hate the Jets!!!

btw, awesome highlight of Bua's ground shaking hit!!:D

Don't get me wrong, I hate all 3 too, and I don't soon forget that MNF game, when the Jets came back from ~~~shudders to think how many points~~~ to win. Ever since they've been a bigger rival no doubt. I just think that taking the whole history of the Bills/Fins, I just hate them with such a passion, they're enemy #1. :fire:

BleedinGreenNC said:
Since this isnt the smack room i wont reply to that. But i do think that the Jets-Dolphins rivalry is the biggest in the AFC east. Nothing against the Bills.

See, I hate Buffalo as much as the next Dolphin fan, but the hate Buffalo has for us is stronger in most cases I think. If you ask any Bills fan what team he (or she) hates the most, they'll without a doubt say the Dolphins. But if you ask a Dolphin fan who they hate, I'd say 90 % will say the Jets, myself included obviously. There are younger 'Phins fans that hate the Pats more because of their recent success and because they weren't old enough to remember some of the bloodbaths we've had against the Jets, and there are some that just hate Buffalo more because of the mid '90's, but I could never hate another football team more than I hate the Jets.

BleedinGreenNC said:

Your right! One of the big reasons I think is that a lot of New Yorkers (NJ) live in Florida and go to the games. And when you go to the Meadowlands, it is full of Fin fans!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Your right! One of the big reasons I think is that a lot of New Yorkers (NJ) live in Florida and go to the games. And when you go to the Meadowlands, it is full of Fin fans!

Yep- a lot of 'Phin fans live in the NJ/NY area, (like us) and a lot of Jet fans live in South Florida. That always makes it more interesting.

FireWrongstedt said:
Yep- a lot of 'Phin fans live in the NJ/NY area, (like us) and a lot of Jet fans live in South Florida. That always makes it more interesting.
My uncle is a huge Phins fan, and when the Jets and Phins play it is an all out war at the house.

Back
Top Bottom