Who's our biggest Rival?

• NY Jets

Votes: 124 57.1%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 44 20.3%
  • Buffalo Bills

Votes: 49 22.6%

• Total voters
Anybody who has ever lived in South Florida would have to say the Jets!! The State of Florida should outlaw all Jets fans from moving into the South Florida community. Go back to New York.

I too hate them all, but over all, yes, the Jets are our biggest rival, they have the most long term success with and against us. Our games with them go all the way back to the 70's, they were cemented in the 80's when we played them in the playoff's and beat them to sweep them one season. Then all the great 50 point a piece games we played some wins some loses with Marino and Richard Todd/Ken O' Brien. Our history against the jets is long term.. I still remember how the Bills went ) for the 80's against us and we had just as much of a strangle hold on the Patriots at one point. It's just within the past decade that either the Bills or Patriots have risen to match us in win's and losses... but the Jets have consistently been right there with us.. Our biggest rival in my eyes will always be the Jets... As a long time Jets fan, and he'll tell you that The Fish are bigger long term rivals than the Bills or Pats..

#13FinsFan said:
Anybody who has ever lived in South Florida would have to say the Jets!! The State of Florida should outlaw all Jets fans from moving into the South Florida community. Go back to New York.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: What about the northern Fins fans, should they be banned from living there?

BleedinGreenNC said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: What about the northern Fins fans, should they be banned from living there?

No but they will wind up in South Florida eventually anyway.

:billsbite :jetssuck: :rockon: I ****ing hate all of them, But if i had to pick 1 it would be the jets

FireWrongstedt said:
Yep- a lot of 'Phin fans live in the NJ/NY area, (like us) and a lot of Jet fans live in South Florida. That always makes it more interesting.

I agree w/ u guys. i got a few friends who are jets fans that live here and theres nothing better than screweing w/ them

GreenMonster said:
I would say the Bills were are rivalry of the 90's but all-time its the JETS... So many games have gone to the wire or been crazy.. I hate the whole AFC but its no surprise that no Jets fans post here, they would be scorned by the fellow angry Jets fans..
Yeah, no Jets fans post here at all!:shakeno: Fairly new to this site arent you?

Living up here in NY i would say the jets then buffalo. i cant stand jets fans.

BleedinGreenNC said:
Yeah, no Jets fans post here at all!:shakeno: Fairly new to this site arent you?

tell me green bleeder. How would this same poll go at grang green ? Do you guys feel the same way ? Would WE win by a like percentage?

Jets.
As divisional rivals they are hated, but because of classic games Jets are more hated.

Bills may be the same 'cause of 4 times they take their SB quest over Miami's hopes.

Pats are the actual champs both division and NFL so he hate them but Jets are worse by far.

Back
Top Bottom