• NY Jets

Votes: 124 57.1%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 44 20.3%
  • Buffalo Bills

Votes: 49 22.6%

• Total voters
FireWrongstedt said:
See, I hate Buffalo as much as the next Dolphin fan, but the hate Buffalo has for us is stronger in most cases I think. If you ask any Bills fan what team he (or she) hates the most, they'll without a doubt say the Dolphins. But if you ask a Dolphin fan who they hate, I'd say 90 % will say the Jets, myself included obviously. There are younger 'Phins fans that hate the Pats more because of their recent success and because they weren't old enough to remember some of the bloodbaths we've had against the Jets, and there are some that just hate Buffalo more because of the mid '90's, but I could never hate another football team more than I hate the Jets.
100% agreed

There's gotta be some measure of respect for the Patriots, whether part of it is rooted in jealousy or not. Still, what they have done is pretty amazing. The Bills haven't been good enough lately to merit being the biggest rival, but the Jets, well, UGH! There's the whole Miami-New York thing, plus the fact that both teams have been good for a long time.

id like to say the bills, but thats just cause im form near where they are and i get picked on sooo much so i hate the fans more then i hate the team but i still hate the team quite a bit

It's New England. Buffalo has been a joke for a while now and the Jets don't concern me now that the streak is over.

The Bills are without a doubt our biggest rivalry and just becasue Marino and Kelly are gone we cant let it die...the Bills suck

I always thought it was the bills...

But i guess since New England has been good the past couple of years. They've became our rivals

The Bills, the a$$ whoopin we gave them in the 70's....The undefeated streak with Fiedler under center....They just hate us...and even the playes hate each other. When the Dolphins play the Bills, they know it.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Your right! One of the big reasons I think is that a lot of New Yorkers (NJ) live in Florida and go to the games. And when you go to the Meadowlands, it is full of Fin fans!

After the Cowboys (And obviously Jets/Giants), the Dolphins the most popular Football team in NJ.

finnyboy002 said:
There's a poll on the Fins website about this and I can't believe that both the Pats and the Jets have about 40% each of the vote and the Bills are about 15%? Personally I don't declare a team a rival just because we have struggled against them recently, especially when it seems that is the reason why it has eclipsed the Bills rivalry. I've always hated and will continue to hate the Bills more than any other team. :yell:

i hate the bills the most too
4 superbowls in a row was too much for me to deal with..

Back
Top Bottom