Who's our biggest Rival?

• NY Jets

Votes: 124 57.1%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 44 20.3%
  • Buffalo Bills

Votes: 49 22.6%

• Total voters
I dislike the Bills immensly, but for they we're 0-for the '70's, they didn't beat the fins one damn time in the '70's. So I have to go with the Jets, especially since I know we will own them for the next decade or so. They will need more than Than Ted Nugent the kicker to compete with us.:lol:

i say the Pats, buts thats mostly because I live in Maine.

I would have to say in the past its the jets, but of late, I would have to the say the Patriots. Lately they always seem to have our number, except for Monday night!:)

We owned the Bills in the 70's, so it has to be the Jets. They usually played us tough, even with their season in the toilet.

I think the Jets our are biggest rival...but i hate the Pats the most.

My dad says the Bills are, but I personally think the Pats are...they are way too ****y.:fire:

I think most of the old timers are saying Bills. But with Saban as the coach I can see a valid argument coming that the Pats games will be Bill vs Nick.

btw .... Bills

It is definitely Buffalo.
For any fan who was a fan during the Don Shula regime knows that Buffalo was definitely our most bitter rival. Our going 20-0 in the 1970's was a major part of the rivalry. Bryan Cox flipping off the Buffalo fans was by far more intense than any incident that happened with any other team. Also the sad final game of Don Shula's carrer where we gave up over 300 rushing yards in a playoff game in Buffalo.
The Jets hatered seems to be more of a byproduct of the Jimmy Johnson/Dave Wandstedt coaching era. Partially due to Jimmy/Wanny being outcoached by Parcells, Al Groh, and Herman Edwards.

Back
Top Bottom