• NY Jets

Votes: 124 57.1%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 44 20.3%
  • Buffalo Bills

Votes: 49 22.6%

• Total voters
BleedinGreenNC said:
My uncle is a huge Phins fan, and when the Jets and Phins play it is an all out war at the house.

Gotta love the family rivalries!! My mom is a huge Giants fan, so we don't get to have rivalry days like that too much. But when we beat the Giants a couple years ago, she never heard the end of it from me!!

The rivalry is defined by bitter feelings from losing close games or getting ripped off time and again.

We lost to the Bills so much because we really sucked on D. Can't blame the Bills for that.

The Jets fans are reason enough to despise the team. There have been many hard fought battles through the years and they have had the benefit of bad calls and lucky plays.

I can never forgive that cheap low down Bas tard Marty Lyons for ending Dwight Stevenson's career.

If you are too young to remember that, perhaps you should reconsider whether you should even be voting.

jguig said:
The rivalry is defined by bitter feelings from losing close games or getting ripped off time and again.

We lost to the Bills so much because we really sucked on D. Can't blame the Bills for that.

The Jets fans are reason enough to despise the team. There have been many hard fought battles through the years and they have had the benefit of bad calls and lucky plays.

I can never forgive that cheap low down Bas tard Marty Lyons for ending Dwight Stevenson's career.

If you are too young to remember that, perhaps you should reconsider whether you should even be voting.
So the Mondaynight miracle was the result of the refs helping the Jets out?

Historically its the Jets. The Bills and Pats only became heated rivals when their teams were good (not very often). Dating back to the early 70's Miami has pretty much owned both teams. The Jets despite their record has always been a thorn in Miami's side.

finnyboy002 said:
There's a poll on the Fins website about this and I can't believe that both the Pats and the Jets have about 40% each of the vote and the Bills are about 15%? Personally I don't declare a team a rival just because we have struggled against them recently, especially when it seems that is the reason why it has eclipsed the Bills rivalry. I've always hated and will continue to hate the Bills more than any other team. :yell:

I agree 100%. The Bills are the most bitter rival, for me personally.

Bills of course I was brought up to hate the Bills. The Jets and Pats are big rivals but nothing comapres to the Dolphins Bills we hate each other and thats the way it has always been.

I would say the Bills were are rivalry of the 90's but all-time its the JETS... So many games have gone to the wire or been crazy.. I hate the whole AFC but its no surprise that no Jets fans post here, they would be scorned by the fellow angry Jets fans..

Growing up and living in South Florida my entire life, it's the Jets and no one is a close 2nd. They have always been and always will be the team that is Dolphin enemy #1 down here.

Back
Top Bottom