Who is the best fit WR in 2021 class for Tua? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is the best fit WR in 2021 class for Tua?

With regards to the WR room, man are we placing too much trust on Parker & Williams?
Parker - 5 years- 18 TDs.. 1x over 750 yards— 1x over 4 TDs... been a work ethic/ maturity issue since day 1. Great year last year. Tremendous talent.
Preston William- 8 games on his resume. UDFA. Can’t forget - UDFA for certain reason.

I expect we will be in that 13- 15 range with both picks. Looking at our roster, given our scheme, my most important areas of need: OL, DT, WR, RB, Edge.

My thoughts are based on what I’ve seen any dvp fall off will be offset by any Preston williams uptick.

Preston williams on tape in 2019 looked like a future #1 prior to injury. I don’t see why that would change if he’s medically right this year.

it’s very possible Miami could be fielding a 1 and a 1a in 2020 at wr. So I get why the team boundary wise might be content.

they know they control Preston for dirt money for minimum 2 more years and dvp assuming he can come close to 2019 production is still a bargain by this current market terms.

With regards to the WR room, man are we placing too much trust on Parker & Williams?
Parker - 5 years- 18 TDs.. 1x over 750 yards— 1x over 4 TDs... been a work ethic/ maturity issue since day 1. Great year last year. Tremendous talent.
Preston William- 8 games on his resume. UDFA. Can’t forget - UDFA for certain reason.

I expect we will be in that 13- 15 range with both picks. Looking at our roster, given our scheme, my most important areas of need: OL, DT, WR, RB, Edge.

What they do on the field matters.

Parker finally played with confidence and it showed. Preston looked like a true alpha when he was playing, both are 6'4 and both get open. Perfect weapons for a young qb

Well, any of the 4 WR's he had at Alabama are good fit since they've proven that already. Of course Jeudy and Ruggs are out of the picture so Smith and Waddle both would be good fits. We're gonna have to wait and see how things go this year as far as the WR's. Some people here are making the mistake that we're set at WR when in fact we're not. Tua needs some explosive WR's and I hope that'll be a top priority in 2021

I think there is some wait and see on the WR room because of the potential upside to Williams, Grant and Wilson. These guys need to stay healthy. I would be happy if they produced consistently as it would be one less box that needed to be checked.
Same goes for the revamped OL.
We see.

One thing we have to remember is that the OC has changed.

Fitzpatrick had his best year playing for Gailey with the Jets so the passing numbers might go up.

Or either or both Parker and Williams will be less suited to Gailey's offense, or more suited.

I am not worried about Parker regressing, the light finally came on for him.Williams is recovering from a serious injury so we may have to have some patience with him.

I think Parker and Williams make a good pair of receivers, I would like to add a speed receiver to fill a Kenny Stills like role.

I think Parker and Williams make a good pair of receivers, I would like to add a speed receiver to fill a Kenny Stills like role.

That is my position as well.

I would love to see them add a quick, RAC guy to complement them.

Maybe Albert Wilson will return to form and be that guy this year.

Back
Top Bottom