Who is the best player in the world? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is the best player in the world?

The Goose

WOOP! WOOP! WOOP!
Reaction score
After reading through the Liverpool v Milan thread I saw a few people discussing it and thought it deserved a thread of it's own.

For me it would be Kaka who just edges it over Ronaldo.

Essentially you're looking at Kaka, Christiano Ronaldo, Steven Gerrard, Thierry Henry and a couple of others. Henry sort of falls into that Ronaldinho category of fading stars, although Henry gets a mulligan for the injury. Kaka and Gerrard, at 25 and 26 respectively are entering the peaks of their careers. Gerrard is the best pure centre midfielder in European football. Kaka sort of floats in the hole between midfield and defence. Henry is probably the most devastating goal getter of the past 7/8 years. Lionel Messi and Wayne Rooney would fall into the very top of great young players........it's pick your poison.

Cristiano Ronaldo is the best player in the world right now, but Wayne Roone and Kaka are closing in.

Hugh Hefner is the best "player" in the world.

:allhail:

Im not a soccer fan...it just looks funny that Kaka is the best player lol

I think Kaka' is the best, Ronaldo second..... personally I like Nesta also, which I believe is one of the best defender in the world.

Kaka. He has proven it this year in UEFA.

He always shows up in the clutch.

My List:

1 - Kaka
2 - Ronaldo
3 - Gerrard
4 - Ronaldinho
5 - Totti

You could put that more as an Attacking Midfielder/Best player list

I think Kaka' is the best, Ronaldo second..... personally I like Nesta also, which I believe is one of the best defender in the world.

It's a shame Nesta always has some type of nagging injury. When he's at full strength and at the top of his game, I don't think there's anyone better at CB.

How is this conversation going on with mentioning Cannavaro.

Was the best player during the World Cup

Ronaldhino has not faded as much as Boomewr believes. We shall see next year what he does

Roberto Carlos, Brazil....it's more about just scoring if you are talking about the best player. :) Hope he goes to Juventus, my fave team.

Striker wise, you're looking at Van Nistlerooy, Henry, David Villa, Fernando Torres, Samuel eto'o and Didier Drogba. Klaas Van Huntelaar bears watching at the top level. As does Amauri. Those strikers who sit in the hole - Kaka, Ronaldinho - technically an inside left, but has never done a days tracking back in his life - Wayne Rooney, Deco etc. are all great players. Wide men, you're talking Simao, Christiano Ronaldo, Florent Malouda, Daniel Alves, Nani, Ricardo Quaresma, Ribery. All round midfielders, Steven Gerrard, Paul Scholes, Andrea Pirlo, Xavi, Michael essien, who's a huge talent. Holding midfielders don't come much better than Javier Mascherano.

It's a quality field.

Roberto Carlos, Brazil....it's more about just scoring if you are talking about the best player. :)

Dude, he's not even the best Brazilian fullback. 10 years ago, he was brilliant. 5 years ago he still had game. These days, he's a shadow of his former self.

Back
Top Bottom