Who is the best player in the world? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is the best player in the world?

Didier Deschamps will quit as coach of Juve. Falling out with Alessio Secco. He would be Houllier's natural replacement at Lyon.

For all his wizardry, Cristiano Ronaldo couldn't tackle to save his life and Kaká, while tremendous, has Gattuso doing the dirty work, Pirlo orchestrating, Seedorf running. To his credit, he's become a much more mature player, and isn't nowdays, solely focused on going forward at one speed. He's also got the bollocks that every great has.

But if you're giving me the choice to pick one player, who, when healthy can significantly alter the outcome of a game, I'll take the airy nimbleness, sheer brilliance of Thierry Henry or cold blooded timing of Fabio Cannavaro. For all those that have forgotten. :)

[youtube]HsiMbnzNMkg[/youtube]

Stevie G on his day is un-stoppable. When he get's in one of those moods the rest of the team may as well go take a seat, he is that good. The only reason I said Kaka as the best player in the world is because he was the stand-out player in club footballs premier tournament. I said Ronald as he was Man Utd's best player in the best league in the world.

But Stevie G would be my number 3.

I agree Gerrard is one of the most complete midfielders in the game and I have grown to like him more and more since last summer's World Cup. I'd still probably take a few guys over him.

The best still is Ronaldinho then Kaka,Gerrard is a tireless mofo with a good shot but not as talented as those 2.

Christiano ronaldo is the best near the sideline and watch Leo Messi on youtube he will make u sway your opinion(watch the goal he scored vs Getafe similar to maradona's goal vs england:escape: ).Hes top 3.

By when hes ronnie's n kaka's age he will be considered(tho barça b players krkic n dos santos might have something to say about that) the best(if hes not already,dribbling wise hes the best IMO)He has to work on his finishing tho, sometimes he misses more than a 1 euro fair rifle.

Rooney is a just a butcher-lookin footballer wanabe:lol: jk hes good too.

Gotta love football.

The best still is Ronaldinho then Kaka,Gerrard is a tireless mofo with a good shot but not as talented as those 2.

Christiano ronaldo is the best near the sideline and watch Leo Messi on youtube he will make u sway your opinion(watch the goal he scored vs Getafe similar to maradona's goal vs england:escape: ).Hes top 3.

By when hes ronnie's n kaka's age he will be considered(tho barça b players krkic n dos santos might have something to say about that) the best(if hes not already,dribbling wise hes the best IMO)He has to work on his finishing tho, sometimes he misses more than a 1 euro fair rifle.

Rooney is a just a butcher-lookin footballer wanabe:lol: jk hes good too.

Gotta love football.

How is he doing? I can't wait to see him play for Mexico

:nono: Dos Santos better be your USA Killer or else you're looking at another decade of being owned by us :D

Back
Top Bottom