Who is the best player in the world? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is the best player in the world?

Dude, he's not even the best Brazilian fullback. 10 years ago, he was brilliant. 5 years ago he still had game. These days, he's a shadow of his former self.

That's about the last time I watched soccer. :wink: :D

LOL dude!!!

;)

My brother has a 24 hour Soccer channel on DirecTV and I hope I can get this eventually. I love Calcio (Italian football) as I was big Juventus fan growing up in Italy...also love Lazio. I used to collect all of the player's
cards...Giorgio Chinaglia and Dino Zoff were my favorites. I also watched the
Bundesliga German games when Beckenbauer played. :)

Striker wise, you're looking at Van Nistlerooy, Henry, David Villa, Fernando Torres, Samuel eto'o and Didier Drogba. Klaas Van Huntelaar bears watching at the top level. As does Amauri. Those strikers who sit in the hole - Kaka, Ronaldinho - technically an inside left, but has never done a days tracking back in his life - Wayne Rooney, Deco etc. are all great players. Wide men, you're talking Simao, Christiano Ronaldo, Florent Malouda, Daniel Alves, Nani, Ricardo Quaresma, Ribery. All round midfielders, Steven Gerrard, Paul Scholes, Andrea Pirlo, Xavi, Michael essien, who's a huge talent. Holding midfielders don't come much better than Javier Mascherano.

It's a quality field.

After a year of easing into the new league, I think you'll see Shevchenko back on that list of elite strikers in 07/08. Look for him to have a monster year whether it's Chelsea or in Italy somewhere.

It usually takes these players a year or so to gel into one of the new leagues. With such different styles of soccer between England Italy and Spain, it's hard to come in and make an impact right away.

clear.gif

After a year of easing into the new league, I think you'll see Shevchenko back on that list of elite strikers in 07/08. Look for him to have a monster year whether it's Chelsea or in Italy somewhere.

It usually takes these players a year or so to gel into one of the new leagues. With such different styles of soccer between England Italy and Spain, it's hard to come in and make an impact right away.

I think Sheva will be back with Milan!

It depends with you regaurd as The Best Player In The World. It has to be broken down in defending, attacking and goalkeeping. Nesta, Cannavaro, Terry and Gallas are the best defenders IMO. Given, Cech, Buffon and Casillas the best goalkeepers. Kaka, Henry and Drogba the best attackers.

Dont consider Ronaldo because he flatters to decieve and does'nt preform on the big stage. But he does have the potential.

It depends with you regaurd as The Best Player In The World. It has to be broken down in defending, attacking and goalkeeping. Nesta, Cannavaro, Terry and Gallas are the best defenders IMO. Given, Cech, Buffon and Casillas the best goalkeepers. Kaka, Henry and Drogba the best attackers.

Dont consider Ronaldo because he flatters to decieve and does'nt preform on the big stage. But he does have the potential.

Right now the best players are Kaka and C. Ronaldo overall. Last year it would've been between Cannavaro and Buffon IMO.

I think we are underestimate Eto'o, which I consider probably one of the best striker, if not the best....

Back
Top Bottom