Who is the best player in the world? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is the best player in the world?

How is he doing? I can't wait to see him play for Mexico

I'm possitively giddy about Dos Santos, Vela, Guardado, Memo Ochoa, And all those guys next WC... we gonna be good... real good.

As for best player out there, I like Messi, as a matter of fact I am in love with Messi, I know he is not there yet. But he will be, and there is no one with more potential out there right now.

I'm surprised Ronaldo was even mentioned in this list, he was brilliant like 8 years ago, but it has been a while since he did anything worth mentioning.

I'm possitively giddy about Dos Santos, Vela, Guardado, Memo Ochoa, And all those guys next WC... we gonna be good... real good.

As for best player out there, I like Messi, as a matter of fact I am in love with Messi, I know he is not there yet. But he will be, and there is no one with more potential out there right now.

I'm surprised Ronaldo was even mentioned in this list, he was brilliant like 8 years ago, but it has been a while since he did anything worth mentioning.

They must mean Christiano Ronaldo but they just say Ronaldo.Because Ronaldo has been sucking for a while now.

They must mean Christiano Ronaldo but they just say Ronaldo.Because Ronaldo has been sucking for a while now.

I think he has been busy...

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom