Who is this masked man? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is this masked man?

JcFin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am anxiously awaiting word on just who this unnamed candidate is that we are interviewing today??

Place your bets here??

I wonder why the secrecy. They've told us before who was coming, why not now? One thing is for sure, whoever it is will have to know and understand that JI will have player personnel power.
I'm suprised there has been no news on this yet. I'd think reporters are camping out on the Davie lawn.

I wonder why the secrecy. They've told us before who was coming, why not now? One thing is for sure, whoever it is will have to know and understand that JI will have player personnel power.
I'm suprised there has been no news on this yet. I'd think reporters are camping out on the Davie lawn.

Ross said he'd keep any candidate's name a secret if he so wished. I'm not sure either. I'd like to interview Chud or maybe even Marty.

ross has stated, if the interviewee wanted to remain anonymous he would grant that. i find it almost impossible with todays technologies. im surprised we dont have a cam of ross' bathroom at this point.

Would have to be someone out of the playoffs, that is for sure.

My guess and I don't like it, is Pettine from the Jets.

Has Billick been on NFL network today? If not he could be your masked man.

Brian Daboll, he was the right man all along, you watch!!!! There is your young Shula

Back
Top Bottom