Who is this masked man? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is this masked man?

I may have missed something but where was it reported that there is indeed an interview today? Just curious.

Per Mando...
6. So what now? Ross told me interviews will continue but that coaches they are eyeing are in the playoffs today. Obviously, that includes coaches on the staffs of the 49ers, Packers, Saints, Giants, Patriots, Broncos, Ravens, and Texans. I would hope Denver offensive coordinator Mike McCoy, New Orleans defensive coordinator Gregg Williams, Baltimore defensive coordinator Chuck Pagano, Saints OL/running game coach Aaron Kromer, Green Bay assistant head coach Winston Moss, and Giants defensive coordintor Perry Fewell all deserve a look.

The mystery candidate IS STILL in the playoffs.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...jeff-fisher-the-top-candidate-they-wante.html

No, you're confused. He never said any candidate that's still in the playoff is the mystery candidate that's coming in to interview today. It's not like all interviews will be coming to a halt after today.

If there is a mystery candidate, then it is likely someone from the college level who doesn't want his name released because of recruiting issues. With an assistant coach in the NFL, the team has to ask for permission, and there is no reason an assistant would keep his name out of the media when he interviews for a job.

No, you're confused. He never said any candidate that's still in the playoff is the mystery candidate that's coming in to interview today. It's not like all interviews will be coming to a halt after today.

I am not confused. Ross said the guy is still in the playoffs so he cannot be interviewed.

"Ross also indicated that the team plans to speak to candidates who are involved in playoff games this weekend.
Ross would not identify those, but that group could include Giants defensive coordinator Perry Fewell and offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride, Saints offensive coordinator Pete Carmichael, Broncos offensive coordinator Mike McCoy, Ravens defensive coordinator Chuck Pagano, Texans offensive coordinator Rick Dennison, Packers assistant Winston Moss and Packers defensive coordinator Dom Capers. Gilbride’s name has been discussed internally."

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/01/13/2588167/fisher-chooses-rams-wont-join.html

It has got to be coach Red Beaulieu with coach Klein's notebook.

Chip Kelly, of the Oregon Ducks? If I was a college coach with a great job, I wouldn't want the President of the University know I was looking for another gig.....but money talks. I think Kelly is a genius when it comes to drawing up great plays on offense.

I am not confused. Ross said the guy is still in the playoffs so he cannot be interviewed.

"Ross also indicated that the team plans to speak to candidates who are involved in playoff games this weekend.
Ross would not identify those, but that group could include Giants defensive coordinator Perry Fewell and offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride, Saints offensive coordinator Pete Carmichael, Broncos offensive coordinator Mike McCoy, Ravens defensive coordinator Chuck Pagano, Texans offensive coordinator Rick Dennison, Packers assistant Winston Moss and Packers defensive coordinator Dom Capers. Gilbride’s name has been discussed internally."

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/01/13/2588167/fisher-chooses-rams-wont-join.html

Right, so what we're saying is that the "mystery candidate" being interviewed today is not Mike McCoy, as he's not only ineligible to be interviewed (why would Ross risk huge penalties from the NFL?), but he's in New England with his team right now.

Yes, you are confused. The mystery candidate that's interviewing today had already been set up a few days ago. When Ross is speaking of interviewing other candidates, he's speaking in Post-Fisher terminalogy, as in they finished their first round of interviewing and want to speak to more candidates, but have not set anything up yet since the candidates they wish to speak to are still in the playoffs. ​McCoy, as Denver OC, is still in the playoffs, which is why he's not the guy being interviewed today.

Well, give me a link that supports what you are saying and I will give you props and "thanks". The Fins are WAITING until after the weekend to conduct more interviews. I cannot find anything that talks of a "secret interview" today. I never said that McCoy was interviewed today. Far from it...the interview happens after they lose tonight in Foxboro.

So again, I am not confused...you guys are...

Well, give me a link that supports what you are saying and I will give you props and "thanks". The Fins are WAITING until after the weekend to conduct more interviews. I cannot find anything that talks of a "secret interview" today. I never said that McCoy was interviewed today. Far from it...the interview happens after they lose tonight in Foxboro.

So again, I am not confused...you guys are...

This is a bizarre conversation. The first post in the thread asks who we think the candidate being interviewed today is. You responded: "Mike McCoy 2 to 1." Then you followed that up with "Chud would not be a secret. Why would he care. I am telling it is Mike McCoy. McCoy is a pretty good candidate."

So, uh, yeah.

Back
Top Bottom