Who is this masked man? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is this masked man?

This is a bizarre conversation. The first post in the thread asks who we think the candidate being interviewed today is. You responded: "Mike McCoy 2 to 1." Then you followed that up with "Chud would not be a secret. Why would he care. I am telling it is Mike McCoy. McCoy is a pretty good candidate."

So, uh, yeah.

It is not bizarre. The next candidate begin interviewed will be McCoy..that is my guess. Maybe the confusion between us is the date the interview will take place. I do not think there is a candidate being interviewed over the weekend. There is nothing that says as much.

I DO think the next candidate is McCoy...I guess that is what I am trying to say...

Jay Glazer just reported that he next on the list for an interview.

Zimmer also showed strong.

If there is a secret interview with a masked man today:
1. Haslett
2. Kelly
3. Mangini

If we did interview someone yesterday/today it would make sense for it to be a mystery. We're only releasing names if they agreed to have their name released. If they're coaching this weekend I doubt they'd want the distraction. I'd bet it was somebody from tomorrow games though rather than today's

"Secret" candidates are often big name college coaches who don't want their name leaked because it could affect recruiting.

I believe this is the report they are talking about. I saw it a few places but this was the first I found today.

"Darlington reported that the team already has an interview lined up for Saturday with an as-yet-unnamed candidate"

Link it is at the bottom

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...choice-fisher-dolphins-keep-looking-for-coach

THANK YOU...I stand corrected. I FINALLY had someone find an article that talked about another interview. Whether one happened or not who knows.

McCoy will be the next interview.

Back
Top Bottom