WHo is your most hated team in the NFL? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WHo is your most hated team in the NFL?

for the same reason

Originally posted by BillsMan80
Ok, Marino, you get it right too...B-I-L-L-S. Not J-I-L-L-S. You probably don't know that the Jills are our fine cheerleaders, but why would you have any reason to care about our cheerleaders.
you and your cronies find it necessary to come over to finheaven and talk trash!:rolleyes:

No trash-talking. My least favorite NFL team is without question the Miami Dolphins.

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434
The Patriots, the Jets, the bills are too pathetic to hate...... the panthers, the jags, and the cowboys.......

The Bills, Pats, and the Jets are pathetic, but I hate them anyways.

I don't hate anybody, but I relish the feeling when the Bills beat the Dolphins. Oh yes, I expect a smart alec retort. I don't mind. That's the same friendly way we greet fin fans back at BBI.

Originally posted by TigerJ
I don't hate anybody, but I relish the feeling when the Bills beat the Dolphins. Oh yes, I expect a smart alec retort. I don't mind. That's the same friendly way we greet fin fans back at BBI.
you haven't felt too good the last couple of years then, have you?

I knew I'd get the retort. You know what they say. "What goes around comes around." Payback is inevitable in the NFL.

STINKFISH,STEELERS, COWBOYS, RAIDERS..in that order, All cheaters,druggies,steroid useing and lucky bastards. Thank god the Referee`s are on the stinkfish side, uh! or no playoffs 4-u.

Back
Top Bottom