WHo is your most hated team in the NFL? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WHo is your most hated team in the NFL?

5. Oakland Raiders
4. Pittsburgh Steelers
3. Buffalo Bills (were #1 but they sucked last year!!!!!)
2. New York Jets (were # 1 until Pats won the Bowl)
1. New England Patriots (Being a fins fan and living in New England is outright torture right now)

I Really hope the Fins win the Super Bowl this season however will be happy as long as the Patriots do not repeat.

good grief, i thought i had it bad!

1. New England Patriots (Being a fins fan and living in New England is outright torture right now)
being from california, with the faiders and 9ers!:rolleyes:

The team I dislike the most is Buffalo.
When I was young the team I hated the most were the Minnesota Vikings. I also hated Dallas a lot.

nfc teams don't really bother me too much, although since i hated the rams, the vikings weren't that bad. before the dolphins came into the league, and i was young and didn't know better, i had a lot of dallas memorabelia!

Gee dolfan06 I was primarily a Rams fan growing up, and basicly considered the Vikings and Dallas the two main roadblock that prevented Ram successes in the post-season. Also I really disliked both the Viking(the logo that looks like stomach and wearing the white pants) and Dallas(I do not like silver) uniforms. Also I generally do not like cold-weather teams either(in both pro and college) unless they wear yellow pants(the Pack, University of Michigan).

The Jets, Bills and the Ravens, The Ravens because of where I live. Being in thier market both stations that carry the AFC, play the Ravens game, so I don't get to see the Fins as much as most of you guys:cry: I think a dish is in my future:D

maybe i should point out

Originally posted by mf52dolphin
Gee dolfan06 I was primarily a Rams fan growing up, and basicly considered the Vikings and Dallas the two main roadblock that prevented Ram successes in the post-season. Also I really disliked both the Viking(the logo that looks like stomach and wearing the white pants) and Dallas(I do not like silver) uniforms. Also I generally do not like cold-weather teams either(in both pro and college) unless they wear yellow pants(the Pack, University of Michigan).
i didn't hate the rams as much as i hated that BI georgia, there is nobody on this earth that can convince me that she didn't have something to do with rosenblooms death!

Back
Top Bottom