WHo is your most hated team in the NFL? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WHo is your most hated team in the NFL?

Originally posted by bills_phan
No trash-talking. My least favorite NFL team is without question the Miami Dolphins.
Man! I love that picture of LittleRicky LMAO!!!!!! SO THATS WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE WITHOUT HIS HELMET!

He`ll look perfect with that cute little dolphin on the side of his head! I just got done eatin some wings, got some stuck in my teeth Any tooth picks around? oh! Rickys ankles will do! *SNAP!!*

j-e-t-s suck suck suck

no team worse than the jets...if the dolphins and jets were superheroes we would be superman and the jets would be lex luthor....just in this comic the bad guys always win. the jets seem to do mediocre all season long but simply stand up and just the craziest things happen against the jets. i think a healthy dose of VITAMIN R (ricky williams) will cure that naggin cough thas been goin on for 8 games in a row. i actually had a bervouse twitch for w eek after that heartbreakin monday loss where they came back and won it in the end. i would take losin the season but just poundin the existence out of the jets.
just my take.

1) Miami: I will never forgive Shula for the 82 AFC Title game loss.
2) New England: Coming up fast though. bunch of bandwagon jumping fans

3) Dallas: Everyone hates South America's Team.
4) Oakland: Al Davis
5) Indy: Thank G*D they are out of the division

Originally posted by shawn306
1) Miami: I will never forgive Shula for the 82 AFC Title game loss.
2) New England: Coming up fast though. bunch of bandwagon jumping fans

3) Dallas: Everyone hates South America's Team.
4) Oakland: Al Davis
5) Indy: Thank G*D they are out of the division

OR A.J. DUHE???

Whoever in the AFC East happens to be rivalling us at the time. By the way, have you noticed that by and large, the Jets, Bills, and Patriots all go through periods of dormancy but the Dolphins are usually competing? This talk from the Jills is kind of like the rest of the milk hating the cream.

whats really funny,

Originally posted by Miamian
Whoever in the AFC East happens to be rivalling us at the time. By the way, have you noticed that by and large, the Jets, Bills, and Patriots all go through periods of dormancy but the Dolphins are usually competing? This talk from the Jills is kind of like the rest of the milk hating the cream.
they talk a good game, but the bills are third and the jets are fifth out of 5 teams in the afc in winning percentage!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354

OR A.J. DUHE???

Yeah him to. Freakin Richard Todd. What a tool. I think Duhe was his favorite reciever that day.

Tie for number one:

Puke green Jets
and Cowpokes

Then Bills and Skins (esp now that they're Gainesville North)

j-e-t-s. jets, jets, jets. God, i hate them and their fans. funny how we view our biggest rivals as ny, but buffalo views us as their biggest. buffalo isnt even on our radar. that happens when you beat a team 4 times in a row(probably what jets fans are thinking about us)

It's funny because we seem to be having the same problem with patsie fans that you guys (and gals) are having here with the Buffalo fans. They are rapidly approaching number one on my most hated list.

NAH Not just quite yet !!!!

Back
Top Bottom