Who Is Your Top Choice To Be The New Hc, If You Could Choose Anyone? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Is Your Top Choice To Be The New Hc, If You Could Choose Anyone?

miamifire

Scout Team
Reaction score
Belechik is taken, so my top dream picks would be Harbaugh, and Urban Meyer. If I were Ross I would offer $$$$ to these guys. I am tired of the young inexperienced types, who learn on the job and take 3 years to get up to speed. Both of these guys have HC experience, and money talks. Probably a pipedream, but both of these guys are top notch.

Harbaugh would grow old really quick on players, hell maybe even bring in Kap and cause 90% of posts being about that for two seasons!
Urban would find himself with his name in some sort of scandal and suddenly need to take a paid leave for ""health related matters"" ;)

You did say anyone, right? Then I will pick the proven guys.

Bill Belichick
Sean Payton
Pete Carroll
Mike Tomlin
John Harbaugh
Mike McCarthy
Andy Reid
Doug Pederson

Now if I have to pick from what is likely to be there:

Dan Campbell
Chris Peterson
David Shaw

Shula needs to be cloned if were not there yet then let's give Gase two more years

Urban Meyer is a great recruiter and motivator. I’m not the least bit impressed with Urbs as a game day coach. I think Mark Dantonio from Michigan State is easily the best game day coach in the B1G.

David Shaw CFB, Stanford
Dan Campbell, NFL, Saints*
Lincoln Riley, CFB, Oklahoma
Kris Richard, NFL, Cowboys

Doesn't matter who the HC is until you fix the front office that provides a broken roster year after year

This is an 8-8 roster, we are currently 4-4... Funny how that works
Right here. Fix the FO and things might start to look better. Keep the FO and we'll continue to be middle of the pack.

Not a fan of the coaching carousel. Keep Gase and keep consistent with these recent good drafts.

Back
Top Bottom